Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
06-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
No smex?..............
Hospital food... Hospital... Food...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
06-11-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Hospital food... Hospital... Food...
Suck it up, cry baby. Hospital food is actually good at most hospitals these days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
06-11-2010, 06:54 AM
That and you can have someone bring you food unless you are on a special diet. I got messed up on a call years ago and my Captain would swing by during his lunch and drop off Sub's for me. Which is a good thing because my room shared an air conditioning duct with the food court for the doctors, it was constantly rank with SubWay... at one point I was caught gnawing on my pillow in my sleep.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
06-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfaz
Suck it up, cry baby. Hospital food is actually good at most hospitals these days.
You obviously haven't had NHS food.

More to the point, Hospitals stink of Shepards Pie and lasagne over here. Not disinfectant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
06-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
You obviously haven't had NHS food.

More to the point, Hospitals stink of Shepards Pie and lasagne over here. Not disinfectant.
Haven't I?

*sails away on a paper boat*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
06-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfaz
Suck it up, cry baby. Hospital food is actually good at most hospitals these days.
It isn't the food that worries me. A friend we in for knee surgery. He woke up to find they operated on the wrong knee! Pretty bad day
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
06-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
It isn't the food that worries me. A friend we in for knee surgery. He woke up to find they operated on the wrong knee! Pretty bad day
Aww, nuts. Now I feel bad for tellin' her to suck it up.

Capulet, you have shown me the errors of my ways. Someone is worried about her. Must mean she exists, which means she has feelings. Unless she's a fish. Fish don't have any feelings.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.