Lt. Commander
# 11
06-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baos
Just thought I'd mention that for whatever reason for the quest from Jvek. You don't actually have to win to get credit. So what actually happens is a bunch of Klingons with no want to even try to play just harass the feds for the whole game and are basically trouble making freeloaders. Just think you should actually have to win so maybe more would participate and actually do something? I am on Klingon side and it kinda sucks with a full team that I am the only one scanning anything game after game. I completed the quest a long time ago. Just trying to have fun playing but it kinda sucks when no one is even trying because they get to complete their quest as a freebie.
The REASON the fed get harrassed is that the Klingons get spawn camped in Ker'rat by 5-7 fed while 2 other fed go and scan then destroy the nodes. This hasn't been addressed by Cryptic AT ALL so the only way it will get fixed is to "play" the zone once the feds win.

By doing this it will cause more qq from fed which as usual will result in change because they don't listen to the Klingon players.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
(I guess we've ganked them enough that they can't quite take the chance that we are helping or hurting, lol).
There's no such thing as a helpful Klink. When I see Klinks in Ker'rat I know what they're there for.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S.Krieger
There's no such thing as a helpful Klink. When I see Klinks in Ker'rat I know what they're there for.
Qapla'
Hegh QaQ federation
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
To get their dailies done?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostish
To get their dailies done?
If by "getting their dailies done" you mean ganking Feds while other Feds achieve the objective for them (which they are unable to do), then I suppose you're right. :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
If by "getting their dailies done" you mean ganking Feds while other Feds achieve the objective for them (which they are unable to do), then I suppose you're right. :p
Its true... the klinks are always outnumbered... it is almost impossible most days to win it anyway. The only time where there in numbers is when we decide to stage a take over so the fedys CAN not get there daily done, hey where else is this war.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I've beat the feds a few times. sometimes I steal the node from them while they are fighting the guy.. cloak... hide on the far side, scan node, run away. I don't know if they ever knew I was there.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
I've beat the feds a few times. sometimes I steal the node from them while they are fighting the guy.. cloak... hide on the far side, scan node, run away. I don't know if they ever knew I was there.
That works.... but if you want to win... decloak... kill the fed... then scan the node.
Lt. Commander
# 19 WHat
06-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Just thought I'd mention that for whatever reason for the quest from Jvek. You don't actually have to win to get credit. So what actually happens is a bunch of Klingons with no want to even try to play just harass the feds for the whole game and are basically trouble making freeloaders. Just think you should actually have to win so maybe more would participate and actually do something? I am on Klingon side and it kinda sucks with a full team that I am the only one scanning anything game after game. I completed the quest a long time ago. Just trying to have fun playing but it kinda sucks when no one is even trying because they get to complete their quest as a freebie.
No NO No we are just stopping you from completing it so our klingon friends can complete it for the empire LOL can I say LET US HAVE OPEN PVP. QQ
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
No NO No we are just stopping you from completing it so our klingon friends can complete it for the empire LOL can I say LET US HAVE OPEN PVP. QQ
What AK said... if you see encryption errors, that means we won. It is easier to beat the other team if there scanning ships are respawning.