Lt. Commander
# 1 Admiral Unifrom
03-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Whats wrong with the admiral uniform, how come we have no acces to use it. you added dress down clothes to the game but still neglect the official admiral uniform. how come?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2010, 01:40 PM
I want this uniform as well, maybe they see it as not being so important at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Eh, might then start seeing too many admiral uniforms, running around spacedock, asking where Sulu is, or other such random boredom. still, I too would like to see a proper RA uniform, as an option. That or at least some bling, to add to existing uniforms. The usual 'something' at least.

But in aspect to the game, this isn't a big deal and all. (I could make it with some choice words in CAPS format though...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 07:13 PM
I would like to have an Admiral Uniform. They should just make it wear you unlock it when you hit admiral so ensigns won't be running around in it
Lt. Commander
# 5 traction
04-06-2010, 12:01 PM
SO will any devs look at this or pass it by. IF you reach admiral you should have the ability to have that uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Or make it something that only the leaders of a fleet can wear? :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Okay, let's be serious -

The Klingon faction was totally hosed by Cryptic. They have next to no customization of ships or characters, next to no PvE, and as we all know PvP in STO is barely tollerable.

Is it really in STO players' interests to continue to spend so many resources on Fedration "nice to have" clothing items, or is it a better choice to take those same resources and provide the 3rd world Klingon faction with more content (in this case clothing and character customization), to make it a more livable experience, so that there are still a reasnable number of people willing to play the "other" side?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
And yet another person who does not have a single clue how a game development team works.
Lt. Commander
# 9 yup
04-09-2010, 10:41 AM
agreed, far as i can see klingons are being paid much attention seriously. pve content, pvp battles, added ships. refits, bridges, fleet action. dude are you even looking at the dev chats or the ep. releases. I am just saying if you reach admiral you should be able to wear the uniform of an admiral. just like a cop, nurse, fire fighter and a millitary officer wears their proper and exceptional uniform sos hould star trek commanding officers. its cannon and star trek lore. also it takes no time to develop because its already in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
Okay, let's be serious -

The Klingon faction was totally hosed by Cryptic. They have next to no customization of ships or characters, next to no PvE, and as we all know PvP in STO is barely tollerable.

Is it really in STO players' interests to continue to spend so many resources on Fedration "nice to have" clothing items, or is it a better choice to take those same resources and provide the 3rd world Klingon faction with more content (in this case clothing and character customization), to make it a more livable experience, so that there are still a reasnable number of people willing to play the "other" side?
Yeah because it would take soooo much effort to unlock things, which are already in the game, for players....