Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neostalgic View Post
nope, nothing new.
got the standard reply from QA ("thanks for submitting the bug", etc.) yesterday but thatīs it.

I havenīt seen an galaxy-x ingame yet so Iīm starting to wonder if it really is in, yet...

nevertheless itīs quite lame to put it on the c-store if you canīt claim it
Hmm, the BO was in the cstore this morning for myself...I havent recieved the "recruiter title" yet. Which actually forgot to make a ticket about.

So the Galaxy X is in the cstore..just cant claim? Thats silly. Well aslong as its ready for the 21st ill be happy, thats when my last person will have to sub for the game and i get credit.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sol
According to the info in the C-Store it will have the cloaking device, the phaser lance cannon and also be the only cruiser capable of mounting dual cannons.
Huh? Sorry, but I've got to call shenanigans on this. The AGT Gal-X with cloak and lance is one thing; I came to the conclusion it was a pretty good bennie for the R5F program -- not OP'd, yet iconic and cool. But dual cannons? Okay, so... yeah, it's a cruiser, and at best it'll have a good alpha strike after it cloaks and before it has to Evasive Maneuvers the hell out of there, but... dual cannons? Cryptic wouldn't be so crazy as to put that on just one class of cruiser, and they'd be hard-pressed to allow them on any cruiser (least of all on this particular cruiser.) So, I'm sorry, can't buy this one as being fact.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-06-2010, 01:44 PM
1 more day and i should have mine
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I am having a same problem too. All my "recruited friends" were billed and I was able to "claim" the title and the AGT Galaxy cruiser, but I didn't get any of them once they are claimed!

Please help! =(
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-07-2010, 11:51 AM
the Galaxy-x is allready ingame (on Tribble), maybe they still have some problems with their special functions.

http://www.pictureupload.de/original...0_GalaxyX4.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 26 Bump
06-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
As the title says, I unlocked both the "1701-D Galaxy Class Crusier" and "Master Recruiter" titles and upon claiming both they greyed out however I did not receive the ship nor title. My shiplist wasn't full at the time and when I clicked the title it said "Crash Test Tribble" transaction successful. Also it seems right now both items are 1-time claims for only 1 character. Is this expected?

Tickets: #880562 & #880569
Issue still unresolved...
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Huh? Sorry, but I've got to call shenanigans on this. The AGT Gal-X with cloak and lance is one thing; I came to the conclusion it was a pretty good bennie for the R5F program -- not OP'd, yet iconic and cool. But dual cannons? Okay, so... yeah, it's a cruiser, and at best it'll have a good alpha strike after it cloaks and before it has to Evasive Maneuvers the hell out of there, but... dual cannons? Cryptic wouldn't be so crazy as to put that on just one class of cruiser, and they'd be hard-pressed to allow them on any cruiser (least of all on this particular cruiser.) So, I'm sorry, can't buy this one as being fact.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6...axyxcstore.jpg

It's true, however. Don't forget that dual cannons only have a 45 degree firing arc, so with as slow as a cruiser turns they're only good for a single pass and then you're likely down to phasers and torpedoes unless someone 'crosses your T'.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sol
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6...axyxcstore.jpg

It's true, however. Don't forget that dual cannons only have a 45 degree firing arc, so with as slow as a cruiser turns they're only good for a single pass and then you're likely down to phasers and torpedoes unless someone 'crosses your T'.
Not seeing that image, guy, sorry. it comes up as a bad link; the '...' there should have something else, I'm guessing? For the time being, though, I humbly retract my declaration of shenanigans, and thank you for the information!

Now, as to the Galaxy-X having dual cannons...

Yeah, I gotta think on this. Minimal tactical viability, much like the phaser lance, but... yeah, I gotta think on this.
Lt. Commander
# 29 Bump for status update
06-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:

Tickets: #880562 & #880569
Any status update on fix?
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Any status update on fix?
Nothing yet. Only got the response from the CS for my ticket. They said the same thing. "Still working on it" and it will be available only through the patch update. They also said GMs can't just "hand the ship" to those who are affected by this stupid bug.