Lt. Commander
# 11
06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskaton777 View Post
Hi Sir,

And who should I call ? can't you give Me an @mail ? Because I thaught Cryptic had disconnected all phones for STO ?

Thx in advance for your answer !

Soon our voices must become one, or one must leave

Allfather
Again, please take a look at my signature. The last link in it should be of interest to you
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluant
I am a pre-order LT account holder, and I say I do not want new LT accounts to receive it. They snoozed, they loosed.

Why am I so hard nosed about this? Cause I am a low down scoundrel... and mean too boot.
Dude there is a myriad of reasons why people could not previously get the pre order bonous and only now can get the LT bonus almost every lifer is happy to see all lifers get it stop being so tight for all you know this guy earns like 20$ a month and took him this long to save for it.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Borg Captain Not Borg BO
06-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkAthena View Post
I was all excited for the LB, that I actually "preordered Another" STO game. Now, I am happy with my original CE with the miniskirts on my fem toons. The LB however, I dont use past LT5 or so.

LBs really dont add much towards my experience to the game, especially since no one outside of group zone missions can see it.

So in essence, I paid $50, for a toon skin i dont use.
You are talking about Liberated Borg BO You got with pre-ordering the game.

The OP is talking about the lifetime pre-ordered Liberated Playable character You got if You pre-ordered Lifetime Subscription up until a certain date. Like the Joined Trill. You acctually make Your Captain a liberated Borg.

I also ordered lifetime but 1-2 days too late and did not get a Liberated Borg charcater option. However I have my Liberated Borg BO from another pre-order of the game. Think it was Amazon UK.

Just thought I'd clarify the difference.