Lt. Commander
It's almost 2 months since I last played STO. As a lifetime subs, I still yet have my problem solved. I couldn't download the latest patch of about 1.85gb (2months ago) and still downloading it for the remaining 940mb at 3 to 9bytes/s. Cryptic says its my computer thats blocking it from downloading at a faster speed. I downloaded Eve Online, Bounty Hunter, Blade Wars, Kungfu world, movies etc with no problems at speed of around 109kbs/s these 2 months.

whats wrong? can any1 help. tanx
tanx
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
You have a life time sub? You should have the phone number to Cryptic's headquarters.

Cryptic, not helping someone who plunked that much money to play this game would give you a big black eye.

Please help this guy.

Especially since he's not having problems with that other space game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkie1961
Especially since he's not having problems with that other space game.
Huxley? I didn't see him mention Huxley. But ok.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Just so you all know...

Cryptic is in Los Gatos, California. And several of their direct office telephone numbers are in the book.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibaarcha View Post
It's almost 2 months since I last played STO. As a lifetime subs, I still yet have my problem solved. I couldn't download the latest patch of about 1.85gb (2months ago) and still downloading it for the remaining 940mb at 3 to 9bytes/s. Cryptic says its my computer thats blocking it from downloading at a faster speed. I downloaded Eve Online, Bounty Hunter, Blade Wars, Kungfu world, movies etc with no problems at speed of around 109kbs/s these 2 months.

whats wrong? can any1 help. tanx
tanx
Did you run a nettest, traceroute, ping test etc?