Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Credit Card Last Four Digits: *** Subscribed For: 33.91 days

I've paid to play since open beta ended, well over a hundred days in total, yet my play count only reads 33.91 days - I don't even bother playing the game anymore I only subscribe to help fund development whilst waiting for season 2/more content to be released. My only point in subscribing in the meantime is to collect veteran rewards.

What's up Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2010, 06:48 AM
i have the same type of problem also.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Have you guys put in a support ticket? There should be a link at the bottom of this page or in your My Account area.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
Have you guys put in a support ticket? There should be a link at the bottom of this page or in your My Account area.
Thanks, I've put in a support ticket. I'm hoping that the reason is not beause a week or so ago my credit card payment bounced, but as soon as I could I resubscribed (within 2-3 days). Did this cause my subscription count to reset? If this is the case, then I'm p*ssed off because it was an unintentional oversight on my part, and what happens if in the future I'm at 299 days and a payment error occurs? Do I lose all those days too?

If it's a case of subscription totals resetting like this, then I'm p*ssed off at losing around 100 days and I can't guarantee that the same won't happen again, so there's no point in me subscribing until season 2 or more content comes out.

Here's hoping it's some kind of glitch, there is no way that my past subscription days should not be counted towards a veteran reward, especially considering I've been supporting/subscribing to this game since day one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2010, 07:37 AM
I remember seeing a thread where Cryptic said they are still tweaking the system. But once it gets fixed, you will get the awards due you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I remember seeing a thread where Cryptic said they are still tweaking the system. But once it gets fixed, you will get the awards due you.
Ahhh right, that's what I heard somewhere too, but I was worried when I saw my subscribed days as it was after the 1.2 patch. Thanks for clearing this up, I hope it gets sorted!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timofnine View Post
Ahhh right, that's what I heard somewhere too, but I was worried when I saw my subscribed days as it was after the 1.2 patch. Thanks for clearing this up, I hope it gets sorted!
I believe the days are cumulative, not sequential. In either case, as a lifer, I would never have an interruption so I never bothered to look into it.

But I hope things work out in your favor.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
It shouldn't be anything serious like that. I was in open beta, then didn't pick up the game until just over a month ago and mine reads 70something days despite that gap
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timofnine View Post
Credit Card Last Four Digits: *** Subscribed For: 33.91 days

I've paid to play since open beta ended, well over a hundred days in total, yet my play count only reads 33.91 days - I don't even bother playing the game anymore I only subscribe to help fund development whilst waiting for season 2/more content to be released. My only point in subscribing in the meantime is to collect veteran rewards.

What's up Cryptic?
Out of curiosity, how many copies of STO did you buy/retail codes applied to your account?

For example, I've been playing since closed beta/open beta/headstart. I've got two copies of STO which gave me 30 days each, so I didn't have to pay a subscription fee until April. My account page only shows 90 some-odd days though, which means they only counted one of my copies of STO and counted back from my first sub payment 30 days to get my "start date".

STO has only been "officially" active for just over 120 days at this point. If you've been here since the beginning and your account is showing more than that, it's broken. If it's showing less than that, it's broken. Whatever they're doing now, they need to figure out a better and simpler way to get more accurate results.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Out of curiosity, how many copies of STO did you buy/retail codes applied to your account?

For example, I've been playing since closed beta/open beta/headstart. I've got two copies of STO which gave me 30 days each, so I didn't have to pay a subscription fee until April. My account page only shows 90 some-odd days though, which means they only counted one of my copies of STO and counted back from my first sub payment 30 days to get my "start date".

STO has only been "officially" active for just over 120 days at this point. If you've been here since the beginning and your account is showing more than that, it's broken. If it's showing less than that, it's broken. Whatever they're doing now, they need to figure out a better and simpler way to get more accurate results.
Imho there are different ways how its callculated, cause my numbers are pinpoint accurate.
I bought my LT sub at the 24.01.2010, thats 132 days till now, + 30 days from the bought game = 162. My days counting subscription 162.80.

its only logical to add day from the free period to the LT sub subscription since you can't consume them.

For every other subscription model you can consume this days and then pay. having more then 120 days is not a bug. :p:
There are lifers out there that already have surpassed the 200 day reward... :p: