Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-05-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm in the same boat, it's called a BUG, it will be fixed don't worry.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm here from the beginning too. I took a subscription to CO (6 months) to be in the closed beta. I have a lifetime subscription. However, I have only 179 days taken into account ...

While others have already more than 200 days ?

Why Cryptic ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-05-2010, 03:18 PM
where are we supposed to get the vet rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foss View Post
I'm here from the beginning too. I took a subscription to CO (6 months) to be in the closed beta. I have a lifetime subscription. However, I have only 179 days taken into account ...

While others have already more than 200 days ?

Why Cryptic ?
I *think* that for lifetime subscribers they start the counter when they made their lifetime sub purchase, and then count back another 30 days for every extra copy of STO they got. Which would be another level of 'all hosed up' if they can do that for lifetime members and not regular subscribers.

But in all likelihood the monkeys in billing decided to play 52-card pickup with all the files that were supposed to go in the database that identified when each subscriber paid for STO and how many of which types of codes were applied to each account.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-06-2010, 05:37 AM
ive been subbed constantly since early access yet apparently only have 62 days

I got a reply to my ticket from a CSR saying the first 30 day free trial (lol) is not counted in the subscribed days/accolade

Even if this was true my subscribed days is still wrong
And surely if this was true, no one would of got their accolade/rewards yet

Its a bit crazy they put in a system which is so clearly broken, with so many people having the wrong subbed days counted