Lt. Commander
# 1 Couple of ideas?
06-05-2010, 09:10 AM
This originally would've had more in it, but since the latest patch allowed players to zoom in more while customizing starships, that took care of one of my concerns(Thanks Devs BTW). Okay, the first is in regards to bridges. We need more classically designed bridges, ones that FIT the ships we have. Sovereign, Constitution refit, Defiant...bridges like that. I like the Galaxy bridge and the Healer etc family of bridges, as well as the Star Cruiser bridge, but they don't quite fit.

Secondly...we need a Picard manuver emote. No, not the thing he pulled off against the Ferengi. The uniform tug. I don't know why this wasn't in the game to begin with. It's almost a no brainer! It may not be much gameplay wise, but I'm an RP-er. I like things like that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2010, 09:13 AM
The emote you want already exists. I don't know what it is called right now (/emote tug?) but I already used it a couple of times.

As for the more iconic bridges:

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Like Bracknell said the emote is already in there, I think it is called tug.

I could care less either way about the bridges. I'm sure Cryptic would like to put them in, but CBS most likely has to approve first.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
The emote you want already exists. I don't know what it is called right now (/emote tug?) but I already used it a couple of times.

As for the more iconic bridges:

/signed
So it is. Didn't see it in the list, thanks for pointing it out. In that case, I amend that and request that there be a way to right click on a chair to make the character sit in it. The jumping into the chair to sit in it is kinda silly looking. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowknight1 View Post
I amend that and request that there be a way to right click on a chair to make the character sit in it.
That is currently being worked on. It was originally slated for May release. Got pushed back a couple of times. I believe now it's going to be a part of patch 1.3? If not that, then 2.0.

Oh, and one point about the bridges you mentioned ... there already exists a Defiant bridge.

And sort of a sovereign bridge, but it doesn't look much at all like the sovereign bridge. The defiant one at least has some of the general shape and look it's supposed to have.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Ahh, those must be unlocked as I progress, sort of how like I got the Galaxy bridge?