Lt. Commander
# 1011
07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
A moment in the life of a toucan: A scream echoes around the room, the fire of a phaser. The disintegrated blood mists begin to clear, the last corpse hits the deck. I look around to check my colleagues. "Panda? Where's Panda? Has anyone seen her?" From far down the corridor, the cries of battle come from a savage fighter, taking on a whole group with no support. *sigh*... "Panda, slow down! Come back! Don't aggro another group! AHHH!!"

Good times :p
then there was that part where ****ed them off and they called reinforcements, 3 dreadnaughts, 6 battle cruisers (negh'var) and i don't even know (20-30+) bird of prey warped in directly ontop of my ship >_>;

if i was in my normal ship instead of a ****y little fed ship i'd have pwned them 3 times over! >=|
Lt. Commander
# 1012
07-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
then there was that part where ****ed them off and they called reinforcements, 3 dreadnaughts, 6 battle cruisers (negh'var) and i don't even know (20-30+) bird of prey warped in directly ontop of my ship >_>;

if i was in my normal ship instead of a ****y little fed ship i'd have pwned them 3 times over! >=|
damn where was that? i dont want to go there.
Lt. Commander
# 1013
07-12-2010, 12:47 AM
I've often noticed I get a load of Klinks attacking me.

I survive. Just. Because I'm that good.
Lt. Commander
# 1014
07-12-2010, 03:03 AM
I shall have to take Panda on my humanitarian missions, for some reason there's always a ship trying to shoot at me... Usually I get away... but it's always a risk... seeing as I play in a runabout on elite difficulty xD Muahahahahahaha

*takes panda with her on all future missions that may involve shooting*

You know, I did The Doomsday device, without firing a shot? xD Except to hit the weapon with that cannon thing at the end n.n Agro, RUN, circle round several buildings till they get confused, RUN back, interact with bomb thing, repeat xD Would be more fun to watch Panda going crazy on a bunch of Klinks, and Toucan just staring in awe as the Panda rips them all to shreds xD
Lt. Commander
# 1015
07-12-2010, 04:59 AM
I flew more or less right next to it every time it charged to fire. I was able to hit it with the "funkpedo" without taking a single hit. I was also bummed the mission came to me so early in the game
Lt. Commander
# 1016
07-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
I shall have to take Panda on my humanitarian missions, for some reason there's always a ship trying to shoot at me... Usually I get away... but it's always a risk... seeing as I play in a runabout on elite difficulty xD Muahahahahahaha

*takes panda with her on all future missions that may involve shooting*

You know, I did The Doomsday device, without firing a shot? xD Except to hit the weapon with that cannon thing at the end n.n Agro, RUN, circle round several buildings till they get confused, RUN back, interact with bomb thing, repeat xD Would be more fun to watch Panda going crazy on a bunch of Klinks, and Toucan just staring in awe as the Panda rips them all to shreds xD
i already has my ship skill sets lined up =3, it doesn't do as much dmg, as i would like, but it tanks better then anything else in the fleet >=D so the dmg can be lowsince it'll just outlast everything it comes into contact with =3 -nodnod- =3
Lt. Commander
# 1017
07-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Spade
I flew more or less right next to it every time it charged to fire. I was able to hit it with the "funkpedo" without taking a single hit. I was also bummed the mission came to me so early in the game
i remember that mission, i did what that captian did in the original series, where he flew down it's throat and detonated his ship inside it... except i didn't detonate my ship, and i didn't take hull dmg... even though it fired on me a good 4 times >_>; (this was in my klingon ship )
i saved the torpedos too and use them in pvp =3 they're fun =D
Lt. Commander
# 1018
07-12-2010, 05:19 AM
grrr, i dislike the whineration DX they get EVERYTHING they want because they whine so much =.= "we want cloak" "we want the galaxy-x" "we want the klingons to be really lacking in power and be able to pwn them in pvp" "we want the romulans""we want the cardassians" "we want to be abl to go to the delta quadrant and dominion space!" blah... when do the klingons get to leave the ghetto =.=, and they're getting 1 yes, 1 ship, to the federations 4-5 ships Dx not countingship skins, W T F the klingons don't even have mor then 1 style of boot yet, how about we get the klingons out of the ghetto DX
Lt. Commander
# 1019
07-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William-Shatner
damn where was that? i dont want to go there.
It was starbase 24, we got stuffed in an instance with a gal-x fighting off mobs and we were in our low level ships. It wasn't pretty. We got separated from the gal-x and just kept exploding before we could get near it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Would be more fun to watch Panda going crazy on a bunch of Klinks, and Toucan just staring in awe as the Panda rips them all to shreds xD
Heyyyy I tries to keep up. Panda goes from looking at shoes to decimating armies, it's scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
grrr, i dislike the whineration DX they get EVERYTHING they want because they whine so much =.=
Whine whine whine! I want sexy minigames on Risa. Limbo!! Finally we can laugh at the obnoxiously big headed aliens that show up at spacedock all the time. (Klinks can come too, that's fine. They can have targ racing.)
Lt. Commander
# 1020
07-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Heyyyy I tries to keep up. Panda goes from looking at shoes to decimating armies, it's scary.
well if i'm crushing skulls under my boot heel i like to make sure my shoes match the occasion >_>;