Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 511
07-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Hehe, if it wasn't in another country on the far side of the world I would, but I'm a UK'er O_o with no monies because of my studenty ways >_>
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 512
07-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Hehe, if it wasn't in another country on the far side of the world I would, but I'm a UK'er O_o with no monies because of my studenty ways >_>
get a job >=| you needs job so you can visit anime iowa!, i'll take pictures ^____^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 513
07-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
get a job >=| you needs job so you can visit anime iowa!, i'll take pictures ^____^
I should come crash it and steal away whichever of you is the girl! Mwahahah!

Except.... I don't know how to steal a girl. And I'm too lazy to drive 7 hours to get there. Oh well, I guess I'll just go make a sammich.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 514
07-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I should come crash it and steal away whichever of you is the girl! Mwahahah!

Except.... I don't know how to steal a girl. And I'm too lazy to drive 7 hours to get there. Oh well, I guess I'll just go make a sammich.
i unno... it's going to be hard to figure out which of us is which seeing as how i'ma be with my friend, whos a girl, and her friend, who is also a girl, and our friend, who is a girl, and her girlfriend (who is a girl) and her other friend, who's a girl. and her sister, who's a girl, and my other new friend who's a girl, and her friend, who's a girl, and my new friend/staff member person, who's a girl, and my roommates, who are girls, and we're having a room party where there will be lots of girls, and i'll be giving out free candy so i'm sure i will be followed by lots of girls......
so thats alot of girl power ^___^; i lost count at how many girls that was =/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 515
07-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
so thats alot of girl power ^___^; i lost count at how many girls that was =/
. . . This is how I envision every place I'm not at.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 516
07-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i unno... it's going to be hard to figure out which of us is which...
This part is easy though, I'll just walk up to the stage and shout "Cheesecake!!" The person falling over laughing would be you. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 517
07-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
This part is easy though, I'll just walk up to the stage and shout "Cheesecake!!" The person falling over laughing would be you. :p
no, all my friends know about the joke too and a few people would yell back "i <3 cheesecake" i think mika (1 of my roommates) would bring you cheesecake... and as it's a very LARGE convention, and the stage is only in 1 area, (think of an e3 sized convention) you have a very low chance of being noticed by more then 16% of the people there at any given time if you're talking on the stage >_>........
i do know i very easy way you could find me, but it's a secret =D
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 518
07-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Haha, you can't steal me cause I won't be there =P But, it sounds so fun.

And how do you know so many girls Panda, I'm like one of only 3 girls in my friendship group O-o; Mind, we're higher concentration of bi/gay people than your list =P
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 519
07-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Haha, you can't steal me cause I won't be there =P But, it sounds so fun.

And how do you know so many girls Panda, I'm like one of only 3 girls in my friendship group O-o; Mind, we're higher concentration of bi/gay people than your list =P
most of the people i listed are bi/gay, it just happens that only 1 of them is in a noteable engagement right now... and i don't know her signifigant other personally so i just say her girlfriend, makes things simpler ^_^;

and i don't know Dx, i meet 1 friend who's a girl, and then it just kinda snowballs from there till i'm surrounded by hundreds of girls who all think i'm cute and sexy and wants to cuddle >_>;
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 520
07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Tee hee ^_^

lucky you =P
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 PM.