Lt. Commander
# 11
06-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
the reward is bugged, everybody is showing different days

the game has only been out about 160 days (roughly) so no one should have the 200 days reward yet
And everyone will be showing different days, cause everyone subscribt at a different date. My time perfectly fits.

I got my LTS at the 24.01.2010, which is 133 days till today, now add the 30days that came with the game and im at 163 days, exactly what is shown under my account.

But this only works for LT subs, if you got a regualr subscription the free days that come with the boxed version of the game get substracted and nod added,since you start paying after you consumed that free days.

There are people that easly can have 200 days+ if they bought the LTS when it came available and bought several retail boxes... hell i bet its possible there are some guys near the 300 days award.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet331 View Post
I got my LTS at the 24.01.2010, which is 133 days till today, now add the 30days that came with the game and im at 163 days, exactly what is shown under my account.
I just checked my info, and I think they still have it messed up. I bought my LTS on the 28th of January (4 days after you did), bought 3 versions of the game (DDE, CE, and the Best Buy Retail), and my account says "Subscribed for: 164.06 days" at the time of this post.

I'm not really stressing it, though. I'm just not sure that Cryptic has it set up right. Meh.

(Oh, almost forgot. I have a Del Taco Shuttle code as well; not sure if that would make much, if any, difference.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-06-2010, 06:08 AM
How do you check your total game-time for this?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-06-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
How do you check your total game-time for this?
It should be here: http://www.startrekonline.com/user

(If the link doesn't work, you can go to the STO home page and choose the 'My Account' in the upper-right hand corner. The one at the top of this page (on the forums) takes you to the User Control Panel; you total subscribed time will be on the page I linked, under your Activated Features.)