Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Vet Rewards Aint got yet!!!
06-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Getting a little moody now i've been playing from the beta and the extra 2 days still that means i'm well over the 100 days i explained to Cryptic and this what they told me!...

Greetings, Thank you for contacting billing support. The veteran awards are calculated by how many days you have been subscribed to the game. The 30 day free trial is not counted. The time will also stop being tallied for the time that you were not subscribed to the game and will not re-continue counting until you are resubscribed. Feel free to update this ticket with any further questions you may have regarding this matter. Cheers, Cryptic Studio

I mean even if the 30days are free play i still paid over 50 for what? a download? could get that free off the site but even with the 30days off i'm still over 100 days even my friend started on the same day and hes like 20 odd days ahead of me loll! this is day 3 of the problems i'll give them a week and im pretty sure they wont be any result, kinda getting sick of the game now. Faith in STO.. Gone lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2010, 07:45 AM
So how many days does the accolade say you've been playing?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Subscribed For: 54.21 days

this is all my account stuff unlocked!

Activated Features
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Star Trek Online - Digital Collectors Edition
Star Trek Online Public Test Shard
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Now says 55.05 Days! damnit i started 2 days before feb the 2nd, anyone else getting the same problems?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 03:37 PM
i have the same problem i paid for the game since march but my stalwart accolade shows only 34/100 days.

sry for my bad english.