Lt. Commander
# 21
06-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Just received a phone call, I've got a large battered sausage, chips and large curry on the way from the chippy.

Lt. Commander
# 22
06-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonJames View Post
Just received a phone call, I've got a large battered sausage, chips and large curry on the way from the chippy.

I'm trying my hardest not to read that as something dirty... Failing badly btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
oh sure pop my bubble. at least i learned a new word out of that.
Yeah... I'm like that these days.
But here is something to make you smile over. You'll outlive me. In this glorious world filled with wars and hate and an atmosphere that humanity is tearing down... Child labor... Domestic violence... Justin Bieber... Various deadly viruses...
Somehow having a shortened lifespan is awesome isn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I'm trying my hardest not to read that as something dirty... Failing badly btw.

But here is something to make you smile over. You'll outlive me. In this glorious world filled with wars and hate and an atmosphere that humanity is tearing down... Child labor... Domestic violence... Justin Bieber... Various deadly viruses...
Oh thanks, that is supposed to cheer me up? Don't talk like that Chat we may all be weird here but i have much love for you all and would honestly cry if anything happened to any of you. (yes even Hazard)

As my dad told me when I was very young "The world is a harsh unforgiving place and this *taps an index finger on my forehead* is the only thing that will see you through it. I suggest you start using it young lady." Dad was a jerk most times but he was wise jerk.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat

your pulling our leg, right?
Otherwise...

And btw, if you really are on the home straight, I'm gonna kill Justin Beiber so he can join ya.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post

your pulling our leg, right?
Otherwise...

And btw, if you really are on the home straight, I'm gonna kill Justin Beiber so he can join ya.
No not really...

How cruel of you. And proves my point.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm getting my Master's this Saturday (aka leveling up). Three more years until my PhD!
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
(yes even Hazard)
I like how I get special mention.

Like this isn't normally the case.

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*skyfists*
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Oh thanks, that is supposed to cheer me up? Don't talk like that Chat we may all be weird here but i have much love for you all and would honestly cry if anything happened to any of you. (yes even Hazard)

As my dad told me when I was very young "The world is a harsh unforgiving place and this *taps an index finger on my forehead* is the only thing that will see you through it. I suggest you start using it young lady." Dad was a jerk most times but he was wise jerk.
Kinda funny that... afaik only 2 people here actually knew about it because they asked.

Nihilism... It's a lifestyle.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-09-2010, 12:35 PM
I got a 10,500 pay rise
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I'm moving back to California.
Like, departing on an epic roadtrip at the end of this month...

: blink :

Ahhh, got to go, could only steal an internet connection for a couple of seconds... Being locked in someone's basement is not fun. :p

I see a spoon, an alarming amount of recently trimmed beard and... well, that's all I can see at the moment, darn it! Have to run back to the basement and pretend I wasn't here. Please, everyone cover for me.

Help me, MGDawnson you're my only hope!

:p
Nice to hear from you again, Tessa! Your beaming presence has been missed by many (if not all). Good luck in your trip to CA. Nothing against Ohio (my dad's from there and he still has family near Cleveland). I hope all goes smoothly!