Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
06-11-2010, 04:35 AM
About to head to the hospital and stay there for a while now.
So you can all not notice that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
06-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
About to head to the hospital and stay there for a while now.
So you can all not notice that.
Awww...Chat....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
06-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Awww...Chat....
Why are you so gloomy?
It's for free. Just waiting on my ride should be here in about oh... 15-20mins.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
06-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Why are you so gloomy?
It's for free. Just waiting on my ride should be here in about oh... 15-20mins.
Jshign, Daevan, Tessa, and now Chat, are going away from 10F.

It's not the same without them.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
06-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Eh... Will only be gone for a week or something.
That and I got a fancy new laptop(which also was freeeeeeeeeeeee... Sweden is the new land of the free btw *spreads some glitter*) which may or may not be able to play the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
06-11-2010, 05:14 AM
With all these random disappearances, how will Ten Four-Chan cope?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
06-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
With all these random disappearances, how will Ten Four-Chan cope?
Take that back.

Take that back immediately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
06-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Eh... Will only be gone for a week or something.
That and I got a fancy new laptop(which also was freeeeeeeeeeeee... Sweden is the new land of the free btw *spreads some glitter*) which may or may not be able to play the game.
Hey Chatski, you stay out of trouble in there. I know how you like to chase down those good looking doctors in your wheelchair.

/hug
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
06-11-2010, 05:44 AM
With sticky-tape and papermaché, and of course gaffa-tape =D
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
06-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
With sticky-tape and papermaché, and of course gaffa-tape =D
Vrano and I will get painting.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 PM.