Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Stuck in a empty ground PVP "Deserted Facility" & I can't beam out or aboard the mission can some klingon please come & kill me I whont even shoot back I just what out this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2010, 01:37 PM
lol. Further proof that the decision to eliminate player's ability to leave PvP matches when needed was an AWFUL and HASTY one. Cryptic, if you want to instill a penalty for leaving said matches, then wait until you are able to impement it, rather than dooming your players to situations like this by slapping together a temporary 'solution' like this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Come on somebody please I have been in there for over one hour I'm getting sick of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Free kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2010, 02:18 PM
I'll pay 500000 energy credits to whoever comes & kill me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Try logging off for 20 minutes or so. Then log back in. It SHOULD respawn you outside of the match...
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Don't know who or what freeded me THANK YOU!!!

P.S

Urgent Game Suggestion
PVP should HAVE a countdown timer as a fail safe to prevent this from ever happening to anybody else!!!

Never entering ground PVP again unless something like that is included.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-08-2010, 04:19 PM
The idea of the lockout was because people were bailing, but instead with PvP practically deserted, its just as bad in trapping people.

Cryptic needs to remove the lockout and instead, put in somekind of punishment for leaving a match early. Like taking X ammount of points or perhaps even a demotion.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
The idea of the lockout was because people were bailing, but instead with PvP practically deserted, its just as bad in trapping people.

Cryptic needs to remove the lockout and instead, put in somekind of punishment for leaving a match early. Like taking X ammount of points or perhaps even a demotion.
lol I was not aware since I haven't played ground PvP since March because of the power being way out of balance, well the lock-down feature sucks no wonder nobody joined the map for more then 2 hours who wants to play in a out of balance death trap.

Ground PvP or even any PvP, shouldn't start unless there is balance in the first place, that's why I have been avoiding ground PvP for so long, I wish it was more Like Elite Force.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Glad you are out. But, am I the only one that finds it ironic and funny as hell, he was stuck alone in a "Deserted Facility"?