Lt. Commander
By now everyone has probably heard the big announcement, and if you have read any of the threads it is clear there are those who feel strongly that this is a good thing, while there are others who do not. While debates are fun, it is also nice to see some actual numbers. With that said,

Should the pre-order "exclusives" be added to the C-store?

I realize there are some who might say "yes, but only if...", but as far as the poll is concerned please choose the option you agree with and then post the specifics in this thread if you feel so inclined
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Voted, and without conditions. Cryptic should simply add them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2010, 07:45 AM
No. At last not till 6 months for uniforms and 1 year for stuff thats useful.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Yes they should, though I do tend to agree that it should be after a while that additions are made like that, but who doesn't covet the option to get a Mirror Universe outfit set?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes. I don't know any I would really want, (i ordered from the places with what I wanted). But the fact is that assets shouldn't go unused.

Also as I prefer TNG, this means I will see more people running around in proper uniforms as opposed to Buzz Lightyear Space Marine Armor.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes they should!

Infinite diversity in infinite combinations!

STO don't need a "look what i've got (btw you'll never get that HA!!!)"-mindset
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Yes add them all. i got a bunch of them i say add them all.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Well yes they should. Especially for anything that could be considered advantageous over cosmetic. It helps even the balance for those that didn't preorder.

I also think that upgrade packs should be made available for the perks from the physical and digital special editions. Its not unheard of, Cryptic did that with CoX in the past. I think there's been enough time between launch and now that its about a good time for them to allow people to upgrade without buying a whole new version to unlock a few items.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Yeah, having the Bloodwine Toast Emote has improved my gameplay so much that it would be unfair to deny that opportunity to other players. And see when I get my hands on the original enterprise I am going to spend weeks and weeks blowing it up in lots of trivial ways.

Are the Klingon Targ Pets in the game already? I have never seen any. Where is the STO equivalent of outside the Bank in Ironforge where people go to show off their pets?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Absolutely no. Its too early.

A few years from now is an entirely different story. *** recently made all their exclusives available, years after they were offered. They bundled them together in a very pricey package. ($60) It would be very hard to get angry at Funcom because of both factors.