Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 galaxy-x
06-08-2010, 04:50 AM
apparently you can only claim this on one toon unlike everything else that you can claim with all your toons which kinda sucks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-08-2010, 05:20 AM
Hmmm... I wonder what happens if you recruit 10 people, technically you should get a 2nd then..?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
apparently you can only claim this on one toon unlike everything else that you can claim with all your toons which kinda sucks
It's currently bugged, there are several threads about it. It'll be fixed in an upcoming patch, at the moment nobody has been able to claim and fly the AGT Galaxy-X.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-08-2010, 08:02 AM
I am pretty ****ed off about it =(

Why advertise for something that they are not ready for? I am grateful that the customer service has graciously replied about the state of the bug promptly upon the submission of the ticket, nevertheless, I am still angry that I can't get the ship right away.

There are actually some people flying the ships.

As noted by the Customer Service, there are apparently some who got the ships and are flying them. Unfortunately, there are some of us, who are stuck with this bug, where once we claimed from the C-Store, we can't get the ship and claim another one.

It's ridiculous. I should've just taken the safer route, be logical, and waited for a month till the credit was billed, instead of using 60 cards prepaid cards to get this ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
I am pretty ****ed off about it =(

Why advertise for something that they are not ready for? I am grateful that the customer service has graciously replied about the state of the bug promptly upon the submission of the ticket, nevertheless, I am still angry that I can't get the ship right away.

There are actually some people flying the ships.

As noted by the Customer Service, there are apparently some who got the ships and are flying them. Unfortunately, there are some of us, who are stuck with this bug, where once we claimed from the C-Store, we can't get the ship and claim another one.

It's ridiculous. I should've just taken the safer route, be logical, and waited for a month till the credit was billed, instead of using 60 cards prepaid cards to get this ship.
I think all of us that can't get it are angry. Are you sure there are people actually flying them in-game? I haven't seen one and nobody's been able to pull out screenshots aside from some of the ones of the devs flying them on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sol
I think all of us that can't get it are angry. Are you sure there are people actually flying them in-game? I haven't seen one and nobody's been able to pull out screenshots aside from some of the ones of the devs flying them on Tribble.
Here's one small passage from the Customer Service's reply.

"We would like to let you know that our developers are aware of the current issue preventing some players from claiming this reward"

The CS said "some players" instead of just players, so I am under the assumption that as CS states, there are "some players" who are hit with this ugly bug that won't get the ship that we all deserve.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Here's one small passage from the Customer Service's reply.

"We would like to let you know that our developers are aware of the current issue preventing some players from claiming this reward"

The CS said "some players" instead of just players, so I am under the assumption that as CS states, there are "some players" who are hit with this ugly bug that won't get the ship that we all deserve.
Thanks for the clairification, Monopolist. I still haven't seen one in-game, but then they should be pretty rare.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Here's one small passage from the Customer Service's reply.

"We would like to let you know that our developers are aware of the current issue preventing some players from claiming this reward"

The CS said "some players" instead of just players, so I am under the assumption that as CS states, there are "some players" who are hit with this ugly bug that won't get the ship that we all deserve.
That's just CS jargon to make it sound like it's a minor issue limited to only a few players. Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Im hoping that since its now Wednesday they might throw a patch up tonight (Thursday morning) that fixes this....

I can hope right.... right....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-09-2010, 11:23 AM
here is the answer i just got from support

Greetings Captain, Thank you for reporting your issue on not being able to claim the Galaxy X class ship. Unfortunately this issue cannot be solved at this time, but be assured that this issue is undergoing further review and may be solved in due time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need any more help, please feel free to contact us.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.