Lt. Commander
# 11
06-09-2010, 01:20 PM
/support

I feel sorry for those who havent gotton there galaxy x yet, seeing i also am in the list of sorts. I wont get myn till the 21st of the month. But seeing this is almost sickening in my stomach. People like myself went out of there way to recruit STO. It states once you recruit 5 and have sub'd you get the All good things Galaxy. So people have done thus and yet have recieved it... way to go cryptic for slamming our faces...

Not even a word from the Devs or feedback on these boards about the issue and when itll be resolved...another slap in our face. This game is getting more worse as it goes from the dev community and to be honest i see the same outcome SWG had with SOE, with STO and Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
The Bigger problem is that there are those who tried to claim it, and did not get it for whatever reason. And that is a bug the devs are working on to resolve. I hope by the end of this weekl.
This happened to me. I claimed it an it never showed up. Please fix this soon as it annoys me that I went through all the trouble of getting 5 friends to buy, play, and then keep playing this game only to miss out on the only reason why I did it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
I sincerely believe it's a bug though... so oh well.
It is a bug. The ship is experiencing bugs.

The language being cited in this thread is applied to many other C-Store items. The language isn't the clearest language one could have chosen. But the purpose of that language has meant that you can only have one copy of the item on your character.

You can have the same item on different characters. And if you delete your one copy you can get it again. That's how the C-Store has been working.

The galaxy-X is bugged though. As many threads and posts (and you) are pointing out.

It's a bug.

The language though, isn't doing what the OP thinks it might be doing.

It's the ship that's bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Definately sounds like a bug. I don't think there's any item available thats one per account.

If its not in fact a bug, it should be changed. Won't be a ship I ever expect to get myself, but it would be unfair to those who did the work to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
I think there is a major problem when they cannot even give us an official reply to this. We know there are GM/Devs lurking here.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-09-2010, 04:36 PM
They are posting up on the announcement board in the auction announcement, that the patch to fix this is planned to go live next week. Leave it to Cryptic to screw with the people who help them the most.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicia
They are posting up on the announcement board in the auction announcement, that the patch to fix this is planned to go live next week. Leave it to Cryptic to screw with the people who help them the most.
That's great news! Now all they need to do is make a version for the Klingons that have invested money or time into the Referral Program.

Perhaps they could make a Vet Reward for Klingons as well..........
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-09-2010, 06:38 PM
It is supposed to be useable by Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicia
Oh could you kindly post the link please? Next week? Is Cryptic kidding? This is so ridiculous. Star Trek Online has been a pretty dull game for me till it brought me back from Eve Online after I heard of this Refer a Friend promotion where we can get this beautiful ship. Talking about running around the store and Ebay to get all the games and time-cards for 2 days to get this ship.... what a wasted effort.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-09-2010, 06:52 PM
'Claim once' refers to the character, as in you claim it one time on said character and it is always there and never used up like a respec token would be. It's nothing to worry about.