Lt. Commander
# 1 Love the new calendar
06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Couldn't help but notice it takes you guys 4 days to add an item to the c-store. Those bits of data must be real heavy. Also couldn't help but notice that nothing worth seeing is going to be released until after my account bills again. I'll make you a deal cryptic, if I just give you the $15 now will you get it in gear? Still, I suppose it's better than the previous calendar of lies that got me to resub, then you changed it, that was real nice. Now I have 2 months of service paid up and not a thing to do with that time. I mean, the accolades are neat but not compelling enough to run around making certain I have them all unlocked. Replayable episodes would have been something fun to do, but you pulled that, didn't you guys? Didn't you?!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
Replayable episodes would have been something fun to do, but you pulled that, didn't you guys? Didn't you?!
No kidding. The one thing they could do immediately that would make me want to play...yet it somehow missed the 1.2 release. Unreal!

I'm with ya...VERY disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2010, 10:29 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulface
Sounds like someone needs to call the Whaaaaaambulence. *hugs*
I see you're new around here so I should probably point out to you that trolling others' posts has been pretty done to death around here. Not original, not even witty.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Couldn't help but notice it takes you guys 4 days to add an item to the c-store. Those bits of data must be real heavy. Also couldn't help but notice that nothing worth seeing is going to be released until after my account bills again. I'll make you a deal cryptic, if I just give you the $15 now will you get it in gear? Still, I suppose it's better than the previous calendar of lies that got me to resub, then you changed it, that was real nice. Now I have 2 months of service paid up and not a thing to do with that time. I mean, the accolades are neat but not compelling enough to run around making certain I have them all unlocked. Replayable episodes would have been something fun to do, but you pulled that, didn't you guys? Didn't you?!
bla bla bla... I am getting tired of this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-94699
bla bla bla... I am getting tired of this.
Then you could ignore it and move on. Your comments were hardly constructive pro or con the OP, so why bother?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Replayable episodes would have been something fun to do, but you pulled that, didn't you guys? Didn't you?!
This is the first thing I noticed after 1.2. I somehow missed completing all the objectives on the SS Azura and now I'm doomed to watch that failure on my accolades forever because I can't replay missions.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi Maru
This is the first thing I noticed after 1.2. I somehow missed completing all the objectives on the SS Azura and now I'm doomed to watch that failure on my accolades forever because I can't replay missions.
Worry not friend! That accolade seems bugged. I teamed with a LT on the Azura, completed the objectives and it didn't unlock. Made a new LT and ran the Azura solo, got all the objectives, and it didn't unlock.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
I see you're new around here so I should probably point out to you that trolling others' posts has been pretty done to death around here. Not original, not even witty.
Whining has pretty much been done to death too.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi Maru
"/zone Looking to team with lowbie for SS Azura for accolade. Paying mega bucks."