Lt. Commander
# 21
06-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
If by old, you mean yesterday.
When nothing is said after 8 hours but a bit of antagonistic stupidity that just incites more antagonistic stupidity then yeah, old can mean yesterday
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
When nothing is said after 8 hours but a bit of antagonistic stupidity that just incites more antagonistic stupidity then yeah, old can mean yesterday
Or it could even mean today
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight View Post
Or it could even mean today
Or tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
I'm deeply hurt by the musings of a person that can't spell night light, believe me.
I'm pretty sure his name was nileight means "Nil Eight" and nothing to do with "night light".

You'd do well to quit picking fights - it certainly won't win help your cause in criticizing the calendar or release timing.

As they say in Iceland:
"Betra er að standa á eigin fótum en annarra."

Words to live by.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I'm pretty sure his name was nileight means "Nil Eight" and nothing to do with "night light".

You'd do well to quit picking fights - it certainly won't win help your cause in criticizing the calendar or release timing.

As they say in Iceland:
"Betra er að standa á eigin fótum en annarra."

Words to live by.
I'm not the one picking fights here.
You should probably save your 'constructive criticism' for someone that hasn't read your posts. They may take your advice.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-10-2010, 06:27 AM
I see the fans are still here, attacking everyone who complains. And then the critics attack back.

Fans: knock it off. You're not adding anything constructive to a post by calling people names or attacking them. People disagree with you about STO, so get over it. Feel free to defend your mother if someone says a bad word about her, but this is a game... it isn't part of your 'family' and it didn't give birth to you.

Critics: knock it off too. Just hit the report button instead of feeding the trolling/flames. Continuing it is being just as bad as them, especially if you try to pick on their account name, attack their spelling, grammar, etc. It just isn't helpful. And if you start a complaint thread, prepare to have some heat in there.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
I see the fans are still here, attacking everyone who complains. And then the critics attack back.

Fans: knock it off. You're not adding anything constructive to a post by calling people names or attacking them. People disagree with you about STO, so get over it. Feel free to defend your mother if someone says a bad word about her, but this is a game... it isn't part of your 'family' and it didn't give birth to you.

Critics: knock it off too. Just hit the report button instead of feeding the trolling/flames. Continuing it is being just as bad as them, especially if you try to pick on their account name, attack their spelling, grammar, etc. It just isn't helpful. And if you start a complaint thread, prepare to have some heat in there.
I belive hitting the report button its the only way to go when it comes to forum flamers. I haven't and i won't, but if i did hit some report buttons in here, almost everyone would get a warning from a moderator.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
I'll make you a deal cryptic, if I just give you the $15 now will you get it in gear?!
This portion was especially constructive. So much that I think we should focus on it.
I too, would like to make a deal with Cryptic.
I'll send them $30 (Since I can't bribe them with my monthly fee)
What can "I" get for my $30??
Thanks for bringing this to light, I had no idea you could negotiate with Cryptic via the forums, great stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
I belive hitting the report button its the only way to go when it comes to forum flamers. I haven't and i won't, but if i did hit some report buttons in here, almost everyone would get a warning from a moderator.
Neither have I since I save that for blatant attacks, not flame baiting.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post

I have to agree with Cipher on this.... KNOCK IT OFF both sides. some of us is trying to be constructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
with all honestly OP, the month long wait between patching is in my opinion faster then normal. I'm not sure if this is your first MMO or not, not that it is a bad thing if it is your first MMO, but from my experience this has been one of the fastest if not the fastest of the MMOs to release major updates. the wait doesn't bother me because I came from games that I had to wait two months or more for a major game update.

from the looks at 1.3, it seems that the time was getting short, and it will be rolled in to 2.0.

as for episode replay from what I understand there were problems that they were working on. it will most likely be added to 2.0, along with the other 1.3 stuff, and I would bet to see it on tribble with in a week or two. the most likely did not drop it like what your accusing them of doing. it just hit a form of Así es la vida.

as I said this team is going a lot faster then the other major MMOs that I played.
Now I guess I do have to defend my one post.
first when I said "I'm not sure if this is your first MMO or not, not that it is a bad thing if it is your first MMO, " that was not a flame, that was an observation. I even said it is not a bad thing if it is your first MMO. in my experience the majority of people who feel that it is going slow for the updates are normally this is their first MMO. now that is not always true. their are some people who did not follow the updates from MMOs until now, and so this seem slow to them. once again what I said was not a flame, nor was it meant to be a flame. if I was going to flame you I would say "FIRST MMO?" in a rude tone.

second. now to defend the other part that could be seen as a flame. I said "they most likely did not drop it like what your accusing them of doing. it just hit a form of Así es la vida." which was a reply to this line. "Replayable episodes would have been something fun to do, but you pulled that, didn't you guys? Didn't you?!" the OP was accusing them of dropping the episode reply. which what he said would fall under accusing. 1 : to charge with a fault or offense : blame. in which case I was defending, saying that instead of them dropping it. it hit a bad case of Así es la vida. once again nothing flaming in there, I was stating the fact that he was accusing them, and I defending them.

Also if no one thought I was flaming, I wrote this up to be on the safe side. it is better to be safe then sorry. as for my first post I stand by this. the updates for this game have gone a lot faster them other MMOs that I have played.