Lt. Commander
# 1 Lack of feds for ground pvp
06-09-2010, 02:15 PM
There seems to be a lack of feds for ground pvp. It kinda blows. But what blows more is the fact that over and over again (almost everytime) I see up to 8 or more feds Q'ed up for a ground fight, but then only 2 of them bother to show up into the fights. So whats the problems? Feds, what can we do to help you guys not just q up but actually come into the BG?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Often if you see many queued up and hardly anyone enters is because they're AFK because wait times are long
Lt. Commander
# 3 agreed
06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
I tried ground PVP and was in line for over 45 mins before it allowed me to join...by then I forgot i was in it and was doing Btran and other stuff...so I passed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2010, 05:49 PM
If I want ground combat, I will log into Guild Wars.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Thanks for your in put. But since it means you wont do ground combat then you are not one of the people Q-ing up and then not going into the fight.

Guild Wars That way ------->
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
Thanks for your in put. But since it means you wont do ground combat then you are not one of the people Q-ing up and then not going into the fight.

Guild Wars That way ------->
Actually it is. The shortcut is on the right side of my desktop

You psychic you.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-10-2010, 03:39 AM
When they revamp ground combat to be like Elite Force I will queue up for ground PvP all day long. As it stands, I find ground combat to be pretty bad and not much fun at all, so I'm exclusively doing the space minigames.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-10-2010, 05:02 AM
Oooorrrr.... it could be... people dont play ground because they do so poorly at it.

Practice makes perfect!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Space PvP takes time in some tiers too.
Ground battles take longer to fight, are harder to master, and play.
I just finished a Tier 5 space battle, topped the pug in DPS and kills, did not really care or try hard, and it was over about twice to 10 times faster than a ground match. Boring, fast, and if I cared, get my marks 2 to 3 times faster than doing ground. I have no idea what game(s) Space PvP is like, but if anyone can post them, I would love to have a list so I know what never to buy. Talk about slash your wrist, gank mob boring...
Even teams in a ground match can take a significant amount of time and leave you pretty exhausted (rare, I know). Much funner hitting those 3v5 wins in ground (being on the 3 side) that I get 2-3 times a day than mindlessly pressing spacebar and clicking a predestined order of BO skills. But...
Water follows the path of least resistance...
As do most humans.
Such is life

Let me know what tiers you can field, what times you can field a team, and what faction CHC is and I am sure I can muster some fun for you all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
If I could only get my Elementalist to use a phaser - that would so rock. Or if I could teach my captain how to conjure a meteor shower...