Lt. Commander
Hi everyone,

This afternoon at 4:00 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) we will be enabling expiring auction lots. Going forward, any listing on the Auction House which is older than one week will expire, and the items will be mailed back to the player who listed the auction.

This will affect any listing on the auction house which has been up for more than one week as of 4pm today. Due to the large number of auctions this will affect, these listings will be expired slowly over the course of the next 24 hours.

Please make sure to check your in-game mail to retrieve any expired lots.

Thank you,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Interesting. I guess they fixed the mail-back issues...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Any chance of a patch tonight to fix the Galaxy-X since almost everyone who has unlocked this ship is unable to claim it...
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Glad the Exchange will finally get cleaned up somewhat. Now if only we could have better searches on Bridge Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olem View Post
Any chance of a patch tonight to fix the Galaxy-X since almost everyone who has unlocked this ship is unable to claim it...
The current plan (subject to change) is that the patch containing the fixes for the referral bonus Galaxy ship will be going live next week.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
The current plan (subject to change) is that the patch containing the fixes for the referral bonus Galaxy ship will be going live next week.
In other words, despite the fact that you got a minimum of:

A) 5 Referrals
B) 5 New Copies of STO Purchased
C) 5 30 day Subscriptions or 60 day timecards (or even possibly lifetime subscribers)

From the people who qualify for the Galaxy-X, you intend to make them wait, because you guys didn't have it ready; even though you knew the first 30 day billing cycles would be starting in June.

So, it's ironic. You would cut off my account if I was late with payment.

As far as I am concerned, the referral bonuses are a reward/incentive/compensation for the difficult task of recruiting people to a game, making them buy the game and then getting them to even subscribe. To not have the Galaxy-X available to the people who earned it, is complete and utter **insert foul language**.

I qualify for my Galaxy-X on Friday, it has been the one thing I have been looking forward to in STO and I already know there is a good chance I will not be able to claim it. The worst part? Dozens of people are already experiencing this issue.

WAKE UP CRYPTIC!

The people who either got 5 people to buy this game and sub or did it themselves, are the people you need to keep happy. They are the ones who sold your game to others or yourself, in place of your non-existent marketing campaign post-launch. They are the ones who have helped flood the game with new players and attempt to breathe new life into it, since so many have left.

Instead, you are telling us to go **** ourselves for something that should have been ready and waiting.

Bravo, this has to be the stupidest move you have made yet.

** I should note, this isn't directed at either the GM or Dev poster here, you personally, as far as I know; did not make this stupid move. Rather, the you, is collectively reference for Cryptic and whoever is pushing these decisions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone,

This afternoon at 4:00 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) we will be enabling expiring auction lots. Going forward, any listing on the Auction House which is older than one week will expire, and the items will be mailed back to the player who listed the auction.

This will affect any listing on the auction house which has been up for more than one week as of 4pm today. Due to the large number of auctions this will affect, these listings will be expired slowly over the course of the next 24 hours.

Please make sure to check your in-game mail to retrieve any expired lots.

Thank you,

Stormshade
What happens if the expired lot belongs to a toon that has since been deleted?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre9
What happens if the expired lot belongs to a toon that has since been deleted?
Who would the money from a sale on the exchange have gone to?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterof420

A) 5 Referrals
C) 5 30 day Subscriptions or 60 day timecards (or even possibly lifetime subscribers)

From the people who qualify for the Galaxy-X, you intend to make them wait, because you guys didn't have it ready; even though you knew the first 30 day billing cycles would be starting in June.

As far as I am concerned, the referral bonuses are a reward/incentive/compensation for the difficult task of recruiting people to a game, making them buy the game and then getting them to even subscribe. To not have the Galaxy-X available to the people who earned it, is complete and utter **insert foul language**.

I qualify for my Galaxy-X on Friday, it has been the one thing I have been looking forward to in STO and I already know there is a good chance I will not be able to claim it. The worst part? Dozens of people are already experiencing this issue.

WAKE UP CRYPTIC!

The people who either got 5 people to buy this game and sub or did it themselves, are the people you need to keep happy. They are the ones who sold your game to others or yourself, in place of your non-existent marketing campaign post-launch. They are the ones who have helped flood the game with new players and attempt to breathe new life into it, since so many have left.

Instead, you are telling us to go **** ourselves for something that should have been ready and waiting.

** I should note, this isn't directed at either the GM or Dev poster here, you personally, as far as I know; did not make this stupid move. Rather, the you, is collectively reference for Cryptic and whoever is pushing these decisions.
Don't forget that every day that the AGT Galaxy isn't fixed is another day that we don't get to use it and another day that brings them closer to putting it on the C-Store like every other 'exclusive' and 'unique' item.

This was listed as a 'critical' problem by a GM to me and yet it takes you two weeks to fix it? It cannot be a major problem to simply fix your own C-Store or have a GM look at who has access to the Galaxy-X, type in a few commands and grant them the item.

Here's the official GM Response:

Hey Captain_Sol, Thank you for contacting us about claiming your "All Good Things" Galaxy Class Ship from the referral program. We would like to let you know that our developers are aware of the current issue preventing some players from claiming this reward. This is a high-priority, critical issue, which we hope to have fixed soon in an upcoming patch.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterof420

A) 5 Referrals

WAKE UP CRYPTIC!

So much hate.