Lt. Commander
# 21
06-10-2010, 03:39 AM
You are aware that this is a feature and the time when it was unlimited was actually the bug?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-10-2010, 03:42 AM
There is actually a history with this new avatar.
You see I was inspired by Terramak (a once GM now part of the Community team, I aspire to be like him. I am not part of the community team, I am a GM what moderates the forums between tickets) in his introductory thread on CO. He drew a MSpaint avatar and I thought "hmm that is the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

I first revealed my creation on the CO forums (for Terramak to find). I realized that while I love CO down to my finely groomed talons they would not understand the true genius so I brought it over here.

I found MS paint so intellectually engaging that I feel ALL players should make an MS paint version of their avatar. We can have an unofficial MS paint weekend and display the STO inspired artwork for all to see!!!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-10-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexVIE
Maintenance only?

Please don't forget to patch the broken Exchange also.

There must be something wrong with it, because I can't sell more than 20 items anymore.

This problem was allready FIXED for a while (by some Miracle Worker at Cryptic) and worked great, but "magically" broke again...

[thanx for reading]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aenellyn View Post
You are aware that this is a feature and the time when it was unlimited was actually the bug?
Yeah, 20 is the limit, and the higher limit was the bug. Also, they're implementing week timers on items; then, they're mailed back to the owner.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=161950
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Feature Request:

STO Launcher:

Server going down in: 0d 0h 20m 15s *ticking down*
Maintenance finished in: 2h 25m 18s *ticking down*
Server Uptime: 7d 8h 13m *resets on maintenance and downtime*

screw all the GMT PST CTU CSI +0,25*8/2 Timezone crap! Give us puny human beeings a timer in the launcher
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Maintenance is now complete. Thank you all for your patience.
Closed Thread