Lt. Commander
# 21
06-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake_Roberts
Just how big is Norway, Chat?
Smaller than Sweden and thats all we need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake_Roberts
I was. So that doorstep is as big as Norway, but not as big as Sweden. Got it. What about Finland?
Yes... What about Finland?
Other than their fine booze.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well, Finland does have Lordi. I guess when you are locked away in a winter longer than Canada, you have to get a bit more creative.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-10-2010, 10:55 AM
So they would be some form of demon viking?
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
No belly rubs? Then we can't be soul mates. Belly rubbing is essential around me.
But, but... I changed the font colour and everything... [Disregard this insanity, my noob is showing.]

Hey! Things posted when I wasn't looking. No fair.

Also, I already have my own wheelchair. I don't need to use it anymore. Only took three years and six operations... Now I use it to jump down stairs, in anticipation of breaking myself again and not having missed the practice needed to use it on a professional stunt person's level. *huff puff*

Edit: What's a Finland? Is that like where sharks go on dates? You know, "Did you see the Fin on that one? Yea, baby, I'm goin' to Finland tonight!" Cuz, if so, I have to warn you.... Sharks has five hundred teeth. They just below the fin, in the front, where they bite things with. And it hurts when they chew things. Things like my boy parts. And THAT makes baby <insert god of choice here> cry. And you know what they say about crying babies...
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfaz
Edit: What's a Finland?
Finland is the home of Simo Häyhä, best sniper of all time. He has 505 confirmed kills with a sniper rifle and over 200 more with a submachine gun. All of this during a 100 day conflict. He was the one man army you often see in movies.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Finland is the home of Simo Häyhä, best sniper of all time. He has 505 confirmed kills with a sniper rifle and over 200 more with a submachine gun. All of this during a 100 day conflict. He was the one man army you often see in movies.
After he got his jaw blown off by a Russian soldier near the end of the Winter War (after his 705 total kills), he was promoted straight from Corporal to 2LT, proving that in some militaries, kill count DOES in fact translate directly to rank.