Lt. Commander
# 41
06-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doh123 View Post
I know your trying to be funny, but its just not the case. Most all Mac users are also PC users... they usually know more about both platforms than people who spend all their time on one. If you want to see hate... you need to hang around Mac specific places. There are Windows loving users coming all the time spouting junk about Macs... so Mac users get defensive fast because they are used to an onslaught.
I was? Ok... If you say so...

Just doing what felt right. And that was something about your post also being able to apply to Mac users.
And of course Mac users have to have to use some kind of PC at least once in their lifetime. Mac can't do everything. It's not magic.

And there are Mac users doing the same about PCs... so PC users blablablabla...
Kinda like Bootcamp to the head!

Personally I have 0 need for anything Apple makes. Got an iPhone somewhere in the closet(I put stuff I don't use there) like... Oh wow it does all kinds of awesome stuff and the only thing I need is to be able to make a call once in a while and maybe a sms.
These days having a iPhone or whatever is mainly for status. (that and people are a wee bit dependent on being online 24/7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
I love how fast we got off subject here.

*highfives Chat*

good job
Ehh... Like that wasn't obvious. Because when you mention anything Apple some just have to make a Mac vs PC war. (like thats never been done before)
Boot to the head!
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-12-2010, 01:06 PM
back on topic...

the screen on the iPhone looks to be very very nice... can't wait to see one in person.

Apples WIFI video chat app? no thanks... but I'm sure Skype (or Fring or someone else) will update their apps soon enough to use the front camera.

The whole.. frame/antenna thing looks interesting too.
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-12-2010, 07:06 PM
EVOs better.. But then so is Carmel Swirl vanilla Ice cream
but you cant call granny w a spoon.. Unless

shes i n the In-LAw apartment.. and you're mean..

----------------------------------------
[remember when you wanted me to eat that bad bad Gerber'shehe]

But really Apples got enough APs and integrating their product line to be proud of.

Woot ! Reminds totally does of that Very familiar looking HP PC touch screen innovation. .wonders never Cease.
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
EVOs better.. But then so is Carmel Swirl vanilla Ice cream
but you cant call granny w a spoon.. Unless

shes i n the In-LAw apartment.. and you're mean..

----------------------------------------
[remember when you wanted me to eat that bad bad Gerber'shehe]

But really Apples got enough APs and integrating their product line to be proud of.

Woot ! Reminds totally does of that Very familiar looking HP PC touch screen innovation. .wonders never Cease.
wow... I'm not sure any of that makes any sense to me at all...
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-16-2010, 12:12 PM
wow.. even with all the ordering problems and people not being able to preorder... they still had over 600,000 preorders in the first (and only) preorder day. They've halted all pre-orders because the demand is just too high...

I was eligible for an upgrade so I figured.. what the heck... but I couldn't ever get through to order one.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah, people are really dumb. It still astonishs me what utter sheep they are.
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Yeah, people are really dumb. It still astonishs me what utter sheep they are.
thats why everyone in the world is dumb... anyone who doesn't agree with everyone else's opinions is stupid... which is everyone.