Lt. Commander
# 1 Sto And Demo Problems
06-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Hello,

i downloaded the demo version to see what the game was like.

i liked it, so the next day i purschased the game through Steam. when i click on the star trek online, my CD keys comes up so it knows i have brough the games, but when ingame it says i am still playing the demo version, and it wont let me eneter space or send private chats that u need the full version for.

any ideas?

is there some i need to enter the stranded cd key in. because i got two CD keys, one for the normal game and one to unlock a weapon, an option to unlokc the weapon came up so i entered the CD key, but no option has came up for the normal CD key nor can i find one,

help please....

Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2010, 03:50 PM
you need to enter the retail key (I think steam manage game option might do that) or enter the key at the web site after you log in to your account. Then you must select a subscription plan
then enter a payment method (credit card , gametime card or paypal) after the payment method is verified your game will be active with the 30 days bonus.
if you are using a credit card or paypal you will not be charged for the subscription until after the 30 days are used up.
on gametime card the 30 days are added to the time of the game card.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourshadow
Hello,

i downloaded the demo version to see what the game was like.

i liked it, so the next day i purschased the game through Steam. when i click on the star trek online, my CD keys comes up so it knows i have brough the games, but when ingame it says i am still playing the demo version, and it wont let me eneter space or send private chats that u need the full version for.

any ideas?

is there some i need to enter the stranded cd key in. because i got two CD keys, one for the normal game and one to unlock a weapon, an option to unlokc the weapon came up so i entered the CD key, but no option has came up for the normal CD key nor can i find one,

help please....

I looked at your account and everything seems to be in order. Are you still having this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Implausible
I looked at your account and everything seems to be in order. Are you still having this issue?
My friend RogetThesa just recently did this & has the same problem. Also, I ordered the game for him as a present from the Atari store. On the site it said he would get 60 days free if I ordered it from that store, but he only got 30. what's up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
My friend RogetThesa just recently did this & has the same problem. Also, I ordered the game for him as a present from the Atari store. On the site it said he would get 60 days free if I ordered it from that store, but he only got 30. what's up with that?
Have them submit a billing ticket, and they will look into it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Implausible
Have them submit a billing ticket, and they will look into it.
Thanks for looking into like you did for colourshadow.
Lt. Commander
# 7 speed issue
09-25-2010, 08:03 PM
the demo only runs 0.01% per 2 minutes!!