Lt. Commander
# 1 Game launcher
06-09-2010, 10:00 PM
When i click my game launcher its like it opens but launches off screen. i can shrink it to my desktop but opening it againe xpands it but off screen how do i fix this i cant even get the game to launch...
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
When i click my game launcher its like it opens but launches off screen. i can shrink it to my desktop but opening it againe xpands it but off screen how do i fix this i cant even get the game to launch...
Can you post a DXDIAG?

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (recommend desktop) and click "Save".

Zip the file and attach it to a post in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2010, 11:57 AM
I have a problem, not the same as the one above but it is a launcher issue so im hoping here is a good place to post it.

I played Star Trek Online when it origionaly came out since then i have stopped playing. I have recently updated my subscription uisng a Visa debit card(UK). In my account it says my subsription is active however the launcher will not let me patch or play, stating that there is an account error and that I should contac billing support.

Since then I have reinstalled my retail version of STO on to a second harddrive with more available memorey space, but no luck there.

I have sent a ticket, but I was hoping i could get some advice here

Thankyou
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy95 View Post
I have a problem, not the same as the one above but it is a launcher issue so im hoping here is a good place to post it.

I played Star Trek Online when it origionaly came out since then i have stopped playing. I have recently updated my subscription uisng a Visa debit card(UK). In my account it says my subsription is active however the launcher will not let me patch or play, stating that there is an account error and that I should contac billing support.

Since then I have reinstalled my retail version of STO on to a second harddrive with more available memorey space, but no luck there.

I have sent a ticket, but I was hoping i could get some advice here

Thankyou
A billing rep is actually looking at your ticket now and you should get an update soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
Give this a try.

http://files.champions-online.com/Sh...herWindows.exe

After you download and run this program, the Launcher should load within the viewable range on your desktop.