Lt. Commander
Hey all. I'm trying to get an idea of what fleets are out there and active in the late hours. (relatively speaking)

For instance 3:00 AM EST and later, are there any fleets running 5 mans on a regular basis? A European fleet perhaps?

I've just hit admiral recently and have yet to join a fleet but would love to start getting serious about running some of these instances with a moderately skilled and friendly crew.

Don't care whether it's your fleet or one you simply are aware of that fits, pls reply or drop me a line in game.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2010, 03:29 PM
The ADF Fleet was formed in August of 2009 by Voorhees and has come a long way. Our main goal in the beginning was to get as many people as we could. While our goal is still that, we have spread our goals to include alliances and much more. The Fleet has 4 leaders with over 30 plus years of cumulative clan/fleet running. Each leader brings a unique style to the fleet.

In November, the fourth leader was brought in. Since then we have had a major overhaul. A new website/forum, new ranking system, and so on. At current, we are looking for new members to join the ranks of the ADF. We have meetings almost every day and always keep the fleet up to date. The leaders are hard at work making sure the members get what they want.

Our future is bright. We are growing day by day. We want to become a well-known fleet, not just in PVP but also in PVE. We put fun first but when times call for it, can get down to business. We in the fleet want everyone to have fun. We are here to defend the Federation and help those in need.

http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/

P.S.

We have people who play late...myself included. We do 5 man as much as possible(STF's, Dailies..whatever)...check us out....would love to have you!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Hello, please take the time to read this post and consider joining the Fourth Fleet.

The Fourth Fleet is a STO fleet that is active almost all the time. We have people on in the daytime and also at nightime (3:00am is sometimes a very active time).

We are active in Roleplaying, PvP, PvE, and many other activities in STO. We also play other games such as...

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Lord of the Rings Online

Fallen Earth

Red Dead

and many other games.

If you are intrested please take the time to view this thread...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444

It will help you better explain our fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2010, 02:16 AM
Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot, or this is their first MMO.

We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have a Ventrilo Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in PvP, PvE, and other game play.

Currently we are allied with Tactical Fleet Delta and have a room in their ventrilo until we get on our feet, and we are also allied with Knight Rider Fleet.

Our Requirements to join are as follows:
- Register on the Website
- Register on Forums
- Tag Your Character on the Website and tag your ship in game with -RSF after it
- Set Up Ventrilo and Use It
- Log Onto Vent on a weekly basis, at minimum

We Welcome you to our site, and if this is something that interests you, we invite you to please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.com

Join NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2010, 08:07 AM
At that hour, I think most of EU is still working. There is a Australian Fleet or two around you might search for...
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2010, 09:17 AM
I am usually online at that time along with some other peoplen from the 44th. We usually start around 12:00 am, and play until 4 - 5 am EST depending on what we are doing. We do run STF's although not EVERY night. More recently, some of us have been working on alts. Our most efficient run is with Infected, and can complete it with a 4 man team if necessary. Come check out the 44th, and see if we are a good fit.

We are
- Age over 18 fleet
- Have ventrilo server.
- Have website where you need to register www.44thfleet.com

PM me if you have any questions, or look me up in game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are a International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we do have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, I think we're a pretty bonded fleet

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what your looking for!