Lt. Commander
# 91 Accolade Issues
09-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Has anyone noticed that some Accolades are bugged? In mine, the 3 PvP Accolades I have, don't move despite me playing PvP, and the Enemy Contact in Psi Velorum does not count.
Lt. Commander
# 92
09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thexmen View Post
Has anyone noticed that some Accolades are bugged? In mine, the 3 PvP Accolades I have, don't move despite me playing PvP, and the Enemy Contact in Psi Velorum does not count.
Yes the PvP ones have been bugged since season 2, and no word yet on if they are even aware of it.

Psi Velorum DSEs do work, but some of them teleport you to Cardassian space to fight Mirror Universe people. In Psi Velorum, don't enter any DSE that is greeted by a Hirogen that doesn't load correctly. Stick to the Romulan DSEs.
Lt. Commander
# 93
09-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Cutter Slade, the list is there to make it a check-off list, not give you a detailed description of how to obtain it which is clutter and needless more often than not. A complete guide on descriptions is at stowiki.org/Accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 94
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
Yes the PvP ones have been bugged since season 2, and no word yet on if they are even aware of it...
Goatshark posted in your thread about an hour after your post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatshark
Thanks for reporting this!

We're looking into a fix.
Hopefully this means we'll get a fix soon! WOOT!!!
Lt. Commander
# 95
09-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Not bad, only took 51 days! Very, very, very good news.
The September 15 engineering report also talked about fixing the Deferi accolades (which I assume means Tipping the Scales will now work).
Lt. Commander
# 96
09-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
Yes the PvP ones have been bugged since season 2, and no word yet on if they are even aware of it.

Psi Velorum DSEs do work, but some of them teleport you to Cardassian space to fight Mirror Universe people. In Psi Velorum, don't enter any DSE that is greeted by a Hirogen that doesn't load correctly. Stick to the Romulan DSEs.
Cinos, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 97
09-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Oh, nice, I didn't see there was an engineering report, too. Tipping the Scales is the only one that hasn't worked right for me, everything else has been counting up properly, at least. Still annoying.

I also noticed with the sector defense ones, while it's possible to complete the low-end ones pretty quickly due to level disparity, you apparently have to actually leave the map to pick the mission back up, and since the enemy ships flying around won't attack you once you get more than a couple levels above them, you're forced to rely on other people to get into it and find the little red clouds. Depending on the time of day, that might not be possible.
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Goof job on the list.

I don't actually hunt accolades, I find the system very basic and cheap compared to other games with the same system.

Be nice if it got an over hall instead of looking at a big long, boring list.

My Fleet has actually set up a Global Accolades channel in game that a lot of people are using atm, they have been teaming up and hunt different ones.

I have 6k ish so far.
Lt. Commander
# 99
09-18-2010, 10:46 AM
The Armada Fleet didn't set it up, I did. :-p
Lt. Commander
# 100
09-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Good list. Thanks.

I double-checked the category placements and point values against my own list and what's in game everything looks great except a couple notes/questions for ya:

1) Kill Accolade -> Warrior Spirit, you have it listed as Warrior of Spirit.

2) Is there a printer friendly version? I printed out that page and the tables are all squished up side-by-side on the first page and a half or so, and then there's a couple of blank pages after that. May have just been how IE translates the page, so I dunno.

3) The original Accolades page mentions two more accolades: Making the Rounds and Unruly Roost. I see that neither are on your checklist, which is fine, as I don't think they're active. I was just curious if you had any thoughts/ideas about them.