Lt. Commander
# 161
11-12-2010, 10:05 PM
They all are retroactive. Earned the first one of each one when I logged and the second of each one are the progress bar for them. Didn't kill any Devidians or Terran Empire on Tribble today.
Lt. Commander
# 162
11-12-2010, 10:23 PM
I have updated http://www.stowiki.org/Talk:Accolade with a list of all Season 3 accolades.

In addition, Making the Rounds finally works (25 points) and defeating 200 Terran Empire ships is Scourge of the Terran Empire and defeating 1000 Terran Empire officers is Evil Twin.

I have also posted the trophy pictures for Cardassian, Jem'Hadar, Undine, and Federation here in the gallery.

Still missing: Fek'Ihri kill trophy for Klingons
Lt. Commander
# 163
11-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
I have updated http://www.stowiki.org/Talk:Accolade with a list of all Season 3 accolades.

... defeating 200 Terran Empire ships is Scourge of the Terran Empire...
Looks good, but a minor copy'n'paste error... For Scourge of the TE you have the reward ""Scourge of the Terran Empire" title and power (+2% Damage against Devidians (Ground)) "
Lt. Commander
# 164
11-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Did anyone take a screen shot of Istapp's spawn location yet? Someone was going to do an image with its flight path....
Lt. Commander
# 165
11-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I made a page several days ago on the Breen capital ship Istapp which included the parts of the flight path I screenshoted (no one else sent me images or told me where I could access it).

Also, there is a 50 point kill accolade "Operative" at the end of today's Devidian mission for Fed and KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 166
11-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Neural Feast - Defeat 1000 Devidians. Gain Neural Feast title and Neural Feast passive skill.
Lt. Commander
# 167
11-14-2010, 09:05 AM
I didn't know Cardassian and Jham'Hadar had sepurrate trophies since the accolade is for both together.
Lt. Commander
# 168
11-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Yep, they're separate. Which is good, 'cause the Jem'hadar trophy is awesome.

There's an accolade you can get in the "Everything Old is New" mission if you make it through without fighting any Starfleet personnel at all. Also, poking around on Tribble, I've seen new accolades for Devidian ground and Terran Empire ground/space kills (which are fortunately retroactive).
Lt. Commander
# 169
11-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
Yep, they're separate. Which is good, 'cause the Jem'hadar trophy is awesome.

There's an accolade you can get in the "Everything Old is New" mission if you make it through without fighting any Starfleet personnel at all. Also, poking around on Tribble, I've seen new accolades for Devidian ground and Terran Empire ground/space kills (which are fortunately retroactive).
Yep. I have the Terran Empire Kill Accolades all set and ready to go when season 3 goes live in December. Currently working on getting the Devidian Kill Accolade squared away, though more than likely I'll probably be heading back to the DSE grind while waiting for that counter to be added.
Lt. Commander
# 170
12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarn
Accolade #2 (Exploration) (listed on Cryptic's accolade page): Making the Rounds, Fly through the dust trail around the planet in the Mylassa system, Mission: Hunting the Hunters (Romulan Front).
Notes: I've flown through the ring of planet in the Mylasa System twice, both at the start of the mission and at the end without triggering it. Maybe you have to activate it something?
Whether it was "fixed" or not, I got this today.
I flew completely around the planet, sticking to the cloud ring, and about 3/4 of the way around ("southwest" portion of the ring) I got the accolade.