Lt. Commander
# 201
01-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terral
Well, if you don't need Romulan kills, why waste time killing Romulans? That mission is exclusively Remans (and it's also a pretty good mission).

Tamarian Envoy, Shaka Emote and badge probably fall in this category. It was only a few months in when those came out. Tribble testing rewards as well.
Because unless the Accolade is fixed you get both accolades at the same time...
Lt. Commander
# 202
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
True. And that sets a precedent, so it doesn't surprise me they'll do it with Accolades. Is there also an uber-rare title like "Ship Builder" for winners of the ship vote/design contest back when the game was being created?
I think it was "Utopia Planetia Staff" or something like that. I've never seen it in-game. I betcha all three of them quit the game by now anyway. :p
Lt. Commander
# 203
01-10-2011, 05:25 AM
Hey all...

Do my eyes deceive me or are the PVP accolades only counting for the PVP daily mission? I still have the arena and warzone ones to complete but it doesn't appear that the non-daily arena matches (The one fro,m Mackenzie where you play 15) are counting towards the accolade.

For some reason I thought they used to count but maybe it was just my imagination.
Lt. Commander
# 204
01-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueheart
...Do my eyes deceive me or are the PVP accolades only counting for the PVP daily mission? I still have the arena and warzone ones to complete but it doesn't appear that the non-daily arena matches (The one fro,m Mackenzie where you play 15) are counting towards the accolade. For some reason I thought they used to count but maybe it was just my imagination.
I don't think the 15xMissions ever applied towards the Accolades. Certainly not since the PvP Accolades got fixed. Check out this thread for all the details, but PvP Accolades got broke, and Goatshark fixed them. Here is the list of what counts towards what:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatshark
Starfleet
Frayed series - Complete "Into the Fray" or "To the Front Lines"
First Blood series - Complete "Pacify Enemy Heroes" or "Pacify Enemy Leaders"
Neutral Zone Novice series - Complete "Reclaim the Neutral Zone" or "Restore the Neutral Zone"
Dependable series - Complete "Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Daily)" or "Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Vice Admiral - Daily)"

Klingon
Reserve Recruit series - Complete "Claim Enemy Reserves" or "Claim Enemy Emergency Reserves"
For Honor series - Complete "Dominate the Heroes of the Enemy" or "Dominate the Leaders of the Enemy"
Setting the Charges series - Complete "Raze Enemy Headquarters" or "Raze Enemy Secret Headquarters"
Lt. Commander
# 205
01-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Hmmm... well that sucks. So basically the fact I was able to complete the Cap n Hold PVP accolade a month ago yet still have 30 arena and 29 warzone completions to go shows just how out of whack their distribution of the daily pvp missions is. I was hoping it was because I would do cap n hold beyond just the daily at times, but I guess not.

I wonder how much bribing it would take to get them to balance out the pvp daily mission distribution. Or maybe, and this is probably sheer lunacy, have a pvp daily for EACH of the 3 pvp modes... every day! Ok, I'll stop now before Starfleet insists on me taking a drug test. :p

Thanks for the info though... good hunting!
Lt. Commander
# 206
01-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueheart
Hmmm... well that sucks. So basically the fact I was able to complete the Cap n Hold PVP accolade a month ago yet still have 30 arena and 29 warzone completions to go shows just how out of whack their distribution of the daily pvp missions is. I was hoping it was because I would do cap n hold beyond just the daily at times, but I guess not.

I wonder how much bribing it would take to get them to balance out the pvp daily mission distribution. Or maybe, and this is probably sheer lunacy, have a pvp daily for EACH of the 3 pvp modes... every day! Ok, I'll stop now before Starfleet insists on me taking a drug test. :p

Thanks for the info though... good hunting!
Aye, in a perfect world...these are basically the only accolades (outside of the 400 day veterans reward) that I haven't gotten yet. For some reason the capture and hold ones always come up the most, followed by arena, and every time the planets are aligned and there's a blue moon we get a war zone daily.

Although they really need to fix Ker'rat first.
Lt. Commander
# 207
01-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
Because unless the Accolade is fixed you get both accolades at the same time...
By the time I had killed 1,000 romulans, I had only racked up about 700 remans. I can't generalize that to everyone but there's no reason to assume that anyone playing those missions will kill exactly even numbers of enemies (especially if they've already done the Romulan Front missions once, as there are way more Romulan ground troops than Reman ones in the storyline missions.)
Lt. Commander
# 208
01-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terral
By the time I had killed 1,000 romulans, I had only racked up about 700 remans. I can't generalize that to everyone but there's no reason to assume that anyone playing those missions will kill exactly even numbers of enemies (especially if they've already done the Romulan Front missions once, as there are way more Romulan ground troops than Reman ones in the storyline missions.)
The hobus ground portion is 100% Reman and while rocky and not a picnic to walk through, there's at least 100+ Remans there.
Lt. Commander
# 209
01-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
The hobus ground portion is 100% Reman and while rocky and not a picnic to walk through, there's at least 100+ Remans there.
Noted. Too bad it doesn't help me since I have them already. But they'll help others!
Lt. Commander
# 210
01-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
Yeah, that was the whole point of why I said that, lol. The person I initially quoted was suggesting going to "Big Dig" if you only had to kill Remans, and I was saying that's a bad idea because Hobus has large quantities of pure Reman spawn so you don't waste your time killing Romulans after you've finished it.