Lt. Commander
# 41
07-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Any news on updated list of accolades? I know it's still a bit early but i came to depend on it being an Accolade nutjob...

Great work btw!
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QS-ZiA
Any news on updated list of accolades? I know it's still a bit early but i came to depend on it being an Accolade nutjob...

Great work btw!
You might find this accolade list useful. I updated it regularly. The majority of new accolades should be there.

Sorry Quarn, I hope you don't mind me posting that.
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
You might find this accolade list useful. I updated it regularly. The majority of new accolades should be there.

A valiant effort but it would be nice if you could sort the accolades by the time they were released.
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
A valiant effort but it would be nice if you could sort the accolades by the time they were released.
You mean when they were released in game? I'm not sure I see the purpose of that.
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Some people just want to know specifically what the NEW accolades are. Like myself. I keep track of what I have and Don't have and it's difficult to add stuff on if its just mixed in with the rest. Knowing when the accolade was added helps keep track of the new stuff I have to get, without going down the entire list again.
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
Some people just want to know specifically what the NEW accolades are. Like myself. I keep track of what I have and Don't have and it's difficult to add stuff on if its just mixed in with the rest. Knowing when the accolade was added helps keep track of the new stuff I have to get, without going down the entire list again.
That's a valid point. The only problem I see with that is that in order to have a complete list of accolades I need to accomplish them first, which means I really can't figure out which are new and which are old. I would have to take an educated guess for some of them.

Just out of curiosity though, isn't it easier to use the game to figure out which accolades you need to complete? Especially since you can sort through them to view either completed or uncompleted ones.
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-31-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Just out of curiosity though, isn't it easier to use the game to figure out which accolades you need to complete?
No, the game only lists accolades that you have started but not completed. And there would likely be accolades you'd never start if you didn't know they existed. I wish they had it more like the skills where you could see those you've maxed out (accolade achieved), training in (accolade in process of being earned), or untrained (accolade has not begun being earned). For example, many of the exploration accolades I would have never thought to get if I didn't know they existed from the spreadsheet.

As far as new accolades, this is my list of 42+ with unofficial description:
* Fleet Actions (8) [win 1st place] -- CE and Gekli are still unknown; Cold Warrior (Starbase 24), Core Force (Breaking the Planet), Welcoming Party (Klingon Scout Force), Swept Up (Halting the Gorn Advance), Wrangler (Big Dig), Promenaded (DS9 Under Siege)
* Federation Diplomacy Corps (4) --> Attache, Consul, Envoy, Ambassador
* Battlefield Commission - Defeat the Borg Invasion Force
* Starbase Security - complete Celes 114 mission
* Rear Admiral Upper Half - get to level 46
* Admiral Ability Rank III - available level 48
* Vice Admiral - get to level 51
* Trace Tracker - collect all 10 rare particle traces (Antithoron, Anyon, Beta-Tachyon, Chronometric, Dekyon, Duderon, Methogenic, Metreon, Trianium, Vertion)
* Dabo related accolades (9) - Dabo Dabbler (1k EC), Gambler (10k EC), High Roller (100k EC), Fortunate (1 dabo), On a Roll (5 dabo), Lucky (20 dabo), Affluent (10k GPL), Golden (100k GPL), Loaded (1M GPL)
* Ship damage (3) - Cracked, Splintered, Smashed
* Captain damage (3) - Distressed, Abused, Battered
* Episode accolades (9+) - Assimilated, The Impossible, Friend of the Hylasa, Fluidic Space Explorer, Gateway, Honorable, Lost Face, Recognized, Behind Enemy Lines [some of these are Federation, others Klingon]
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-31-2010, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post

Great link thanks.

If you are Vice Admiral you can't get "Frenzied by the Fray" or "No More Heroes" accolades anymore? If this is so thats so annoying.You get to vice admiral from Rear admiral 5 simply by doing these daily missions and still cant get all accolades from these
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-31-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
No, the game only lists accolades that you have started but not completed. And there would likely be accolades you'd never start if you didn't know they existed. I wish they had it more like the skills where you could see those you've maxed out (accolade achieved), training in (accolade in process of being earned), or untrained (accolade has not begun being earned). For example, many of the exploration accolades I would have never thought to get if I didn't know they existed from the spreadsheet.

As far as new accolades, this is my list of 39+ with unofficial description:
* Fleet Actions (8) [win 1st place] -- many unknown; Cold Warrior (Starbase 24), Wrangler (Big Dig), Welcoming Party (Klingon Scout Force)
* Federation Diplomacy Corps (4) --> Attache, Consul, Envoy, Ambassador
* Starbase Security - complete Celes 114 mission
* Rear Admiral Upper Half - get to level 46
* Admiral Ability Rank III - available level 48
* Vice Admiral - get to level 51
* Dabo related accolades (9) - Dabo Dabbler, Fortunate, Gambler, Affluent, On a Roll, Lucky, High Roller, Golden, <1M GPL one>
* Ship damage (3) - Cracked, Splintered, Smashed
* Captain damage (3) - Distressed, Abused, Battered
* Episode accolades (8+) - Assimilated, The Impossible, Friend of the Hylasa, Fluidic Space Explorer, Gateway, Honorable, Lost Face, Recognized [some of these are Federation, others Klingon]
Thanks. I have to update my list anyway so I'll keep these in mind. I've just been busy lately with the item list on my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard2010 View Post
Great link thanks.

If you are Vice Admiral you can't get "Frenzied by the Fray" or "No More Heroes" accolades anymore? If this is so thats so annoying.You get to vice admiral from Rear admiral 5 simply by doing these daily missions and still cant get all accolades from these
I'm not sure if that is true or not. I haven't reached Vice Admiral yet on the main server so I can't confirm it. I update the accolades as I get them, so I am sure some are still missing from my site.
Lt. Commander
# 50
08-01-2010, 10:50 PM
I can confirm that the PvP for Vice Admirals is not granting credit for the accolade. I hope this fix this very soon.

The accolade for 1st place in Breaking the Planet is 'Core Force' and 1st place in Halting the Gorn Advance is 'Swept Up' and both are worth 10 points each. Still unknown are the names for winning Crystalline Catastrophe (will anyone ever beat this?), DS9 under siege!, or Gekli Getaway.

Also, Trace Tracker for getting at least one of each of the 10 particle trace rare bound anomalies is now showing up in General Accolades.