Lt. Commander
# 51
08-06-2010, 11:19 AM
This is a really cool list. Hopefully we can get it updated with more info.
Lt. Commander
# 52
08-06-2010, 10:08 PM
To the OP:

I'm trying to post all the images from the accolades to my STO Blog, but I'm only updating them as I get them so it's barely complete. Anyway if you wanted to grab them they are at the link in my sig or my photobucket album for them is http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Matsky/STO/.

Cheers it's a great help.
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
No, the game only lists accolades that you have started but not completed. And there would likely be accolades you'd never start if you didn't know they existed. I wish they had it more like the skills where you could see those you've maxed out (accolade achieved), training in (accolade in process of being earned), or untrained (accolade has not begun being earned). For example, many of the exploration accolades I would have never thought to get if I didn't know they existed from the spreadsheet.

As far as new accolades, this is my list of 41+ with unofficial description:
* Fleet Actions (8) [win 1st place] -- three unknown; Cold Warrior (Starbase 24), Core Force (Breaking the Planet), Welcoming Party (Klingon Scout Force), Swept Up (Halting the Gorn Advance), Wrangler (Big Dig)
* Federation Diplomacy Corps (4) --> Attache, Consul, Envoy, Ambassador
* Battlefield Commission - Defeat the Borg Invasion Force
* Starbase Security - complete Celes 114 mission
* Rear Admiral Upper Half - get to level 46
* Admiral Ability Rank III - available level 48
* Vice Admiral - get to level 51
* Trace Tracker - collect all 10 rare particle traces (Antithoron, Anyon, Beta-Tachyon, Chronometric, Dekyon, Duderon, Methogenic, Metreon, Trianium, Vertion)
* Dabo related accolades (9) - Dabo Dabbler (1k EC), Gambler (10k EC), High Roller (100k EC), Fortunate (1 dabo), On a Roll (5 dabo), Lucky (20 dabo), Affluent (10k GPL), Golden (100k GPL), Loaded (1M GPL)
* Ship damage (3) - Cracked, Splintered, Smashed
* Captain damage (3) - Distressed, Abused, Battered
* Episode accolades (8+) - Assimilated, The Impossible, Friend of the Hylasa, Fluidic Space Explorer, Gateway, Honorable, Lost Face, Recognized [some of these are Federation, others Klingon]
Now if someone could edit that into the Excel/Google/OpenOffice charts in the first post, then I can add them to the one I've got.

Another question. Is there an Accolade Farming Global Channel It occurs to me folks could use one to max teams when farming missions for kill accolades, and before Season 2 could have used it to trade missions for missions accolades.

In case there isin't one I've started the Global Channel Accolades. Spread the word. If there is an existing channel, i'll join and drop the one I made, of course.
Lt. Commander
# 54
08-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsky View Post
To the OP:

I'm trying to post all the images from the accolades to my STO Blog, but I'm only updating them as I get them so it's barely complete. Anyway if you wanted to grab them they are at the link in my sig or my photobucket album for them is http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Matsky/STO/.

Cheers it's a great help.
Gotta set the album public.
Lt. Commander
# 55
08-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Two more accolades from Season 2:

Promenaded (win 1st in DS9 under siege fleet action -- trophy is of DS9 rotating over Bajoran wormhole light)
Behind Enemy Lines (Klingon mission)
Lt. Commander
# 56
08-14-2010, 05:40 AM
We have been trying to combine all the information from this and other forum posts on the stowiki:
Link: stowiki.org/Accolade
It would be great, if you could update them, when you find new ones, or pm me so I can keep the list updated. Especially the accolades from "Klingon Sector" missions are pretty incomplete right now.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 57
08-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
We have been trying to combine all the information from this and other forum posts on the stowiki:
Link: stowiki.org/Accolade
It would be great, if you could update them, when you find new ones, or pm me so I can keep the list updated. Especially the accolades from "Klingon Sector" missions are pretty incomplete right now.

Regards,
Rachel
The Document at the begging of this thread has all of them.
Lt. Commander
# 58
08-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Getting to the Route of Things: Scan the Starbase Navigational Beacon: Starbase 114 (I'm pretty sure that's where it was)
Lt. Commander
# 59
08-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Glacial for 20 Breen Ships, Chilled for 100, I'm gonna guess Frozen for 200 but I have no confirmation.
Lt. Commander
# 60
08-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Here's all the new accolades, as far as I know:

Glacial - 20 Breen Ships
Frigid Demeanor - 100 Breen Ships
Frozen Over - 200 Breen Ships
Chilled - Defeat 100 Breen
Cool Tempered - Defeat 500 Breen
Cold Hearted - Defeat 1000 Breen
Deferi Satellite Repairman - Repair 40 Security Arrays
Breen Capital Punishment - Destroy the 3 Breen capital ships Istapp, Desna, Snosk
Tipping the Scales - Aid the Deferi 5 times