Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?
Make sure all the kids are on board before sticking a brick on the gaspedal?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfaz
*Floggs*
*Boos*

All three of you broke rule 5!

It doesn't count, Ravenstein! Besides, I really like your taste in anime/video game avatars. Also, see, I put hidden text here for you!
Fine...

Morfaz, I declare you my Nemesis for flogging and booing me! I am beyond your petty 'rules' and you have foiled my nefarious schemes for the last time. I shall defeat you like I have your preceding heroic forum posters before. You will rue the day you crossed me Morfaz, for I shall dedicate my life to destroying you and all you hold dear. And taking over the world, but I was already working on that last part!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-11-2010, 08:50 AM
ummmm.... ummm....poop =/ i don't has a nemisis, everybody gives me cuddles and/or noms so i can't be mad at them D=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
the edit to your post at 7.35 makes me think number 5 just turned up
No way! I'm not your nemesis, quit trying to destroy me. *continues reading Chat's post*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701LivesOn
For all intents and purposes, mine would have to be Capulet. She always finds some kind of flaw to rub in my face, and frankly, she's irritating.
Oi! That hurt. I don't even know you. Besides, we can barely see you face, so how can I rub it in anything? :p



Mine Is Chat. She's too bloody perfect and funny. Always 1ups me. *pulls down eyelid and gives raspberries* Nyah! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Oi! That hurt. I don't even know you. Besides, we can barely see you face, so how can I rub it in anything? :p



Mine Is Chat. She's too bloody perfect and funny. Always 1ups me. *pulls down eyelid and gives raspberries* Nyah! :p
I dub thee Eva Brow.


Also actually reading what I posted earlier. It's funny how some of it makes sense. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I dub thee Eva Brow.


Also actually reading what I posted earlier. It's funny how some of it makes sense. :p
*flail* I waxed! bite me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
*flail* I waxed! bite me
o.O;

O.o;
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?
Watch the movie "Speed" for an answer?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Fine...

Morfaz, I declare you my Nemesis for flogging and booing me! I am beyond your petty 'rules' and you have foiled my nefarious schemes for the last time. I shall defeat you like I have your preceding heroic forum posters before. You will rue the day you crossed me Morfaz, for I shall dedicate my life to destroying you and all you hold dear. And taking over the world, but I was already working on that last part!
Chat's post was too hard to read, but he sure makes me sound awesome! Anywho, thanks for making me your Nemesis!

Special super thanks to Ravenstein for making me her Nemesis in one paragraph!

I have Angel Trainee Flonne cookies... They're just inside this van that has no windows. Do you want some? Ignore the creepy Borg henchman in the driver's seat. His name is George, he just likes Flonne cookies, like everyone eeeeeeelse.

*does the hypnotize fingers thing*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 AM.