Lt. Commander
Sorry to state the obvious, but the queuing is really annoying; if I wan't PvP action there should be option for me to join action that isn't necessarily objective based, but just an open battleground where killing, or assisting someone in killing gives you marks and EC.

Why not have systems that are free to hop in, that have lots of Artifacts floating around, perhaps some rarer NPCs that have a high chance of dropping good gear, and allow anyone to jump in so long as their is a cap limit, have different instance re-route players to try and keep the team even. How fun would it be to get some of your buddies together to try and kill a mini boss in an open instance, to only be ganked by a group of Klingon when the Epic boss is nearly dead. Scripted fights and the same old arena and control point fights get very old after a while, we need open instances which don't have any objectives that limit your gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2010, 10:53 AM
I suppose the reason there are not more open PvP instances is that the current ones are not used very much for PvP. I recently tried to test a setup by going to Ker'rat. It was great against the brog that live there but I still have no clue on how it would perform against another player.

Personally I would make the C+H PvP instances open. These days they are just a place to fight, no-one cares about winning.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2010, 11:32 AM
[quote=Blenda]I suppose the reason there are not more open PvP instances is that the current ones are not used very much for PvP. I recently tried to test a setup by going to Ker'rat. It was great against the brog that live there but I still have no clue on how it would perform against another player.

I think it is because it is getting old. need new maps and more open instances.i have lost interest in PvP ;have not played it in weeks. it needs to be refreshed with something new.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ7442 View Post
I think it is because it is getting old. need new maps and more open instances.i have lost interest in PvP ;have not played it in weeks. it needs to be refreshed with something new.
It was never very busy even when it was new. It was a joyful day when I first saw a klingon in Ker'rat.

But I won't disagree there needs to be new PvP maps. Bigger PvP maps would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
It was never very busy even when it was new. It was a joyful day when I first saw a klingon in Ker'rat.

But I won't disagree there needs to be new PvP maps. Bigger PvP maps would be nice.
Fix the queues. More map variety. Different map/game types. Different dailies. An end to the constant nerfing/patching to appease forum QQ'ing. Lots of work needed on PvP to make it in any way viable to sustain players. Hope Cryptic is listening but they're probably hard at work creating new C-Store items...