Lt. Commander
# 1 This Is So Frustrating!!!
06-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Begin rant:

I came to the ten forward forum about two months ago. On the first day I posted, I was welcomed warmly with many warnings about sanity and anime violence. I was very pleased with the kind reception I was given.

Ever since, I have posted around and about, joining your ridiculous threads and starting a few of my own. But every time I attempt this, whatever I say is simply forgotten amongst the chaos of this place. Sometimes not even achknowledged. You go on with your threads as if my post didn't even exist! And its driving me crazy! I don't know how much longer I can take it. I expected to lose my sanity here, but not like this!
Why? Why do you torture me so?!

End rant. Thank you for your time!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2010, 04:52 PM
You see that? Been five whole minutes and I still have ZERO views! Can't you even see my thread?!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2010, 05:02 PM
We only torture you because we luv you so much.

You are Orni is disguise, right?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2010, 05:03 PM
This happens, a lot, here. I've seen countless threads, with good intention, tossed aside in the mayhem of what we call Ten Forward. Many of 'em haven't even laste 5 min. on the first page before gettin' tossed on to the second page, not even seein' the light of day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
We only torture you because we luv you so much.

You are Orni is disguise, right?
Ahh! A reply! And it only took fifteen minutes!
And no, I am not in disguise.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2010, 05:07 PM
On behalf of everyone viewing Ten Forward today, I apologize.

I know how you feel. My threads get buried pretty quickly on this board as well. What can you do? People would rather argue or go on and on about goofy nonsense than acknowledge that someone else may have something interesting to say.

Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2010, 05:10 PM
To many people posting a load of rubbish all over the place not a lot anyone can do about it, best thing you can do it grab a beer and bump your own threads now and again or go out and see if there really is life out there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrolls
To many people posting a load of rubbish all over the place not a lot anyone can do about it, best thing you can do it grab a beer and bump your own threads now and again or go out and see if there really is life out there.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the rubbish. I just hate that my rubbish always gets buried amongst the rubbish...
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMcCallie
Begin rant:

I came to the ten forward forum about two months ago. On the first day I posted, I was welcomed warmly with many warnings about sanity and anime violence. I was very pleased with the kind reception I was given.

Ever since, I have posted around and about, joining your ridiculous threads and starting a few of my own. But every time I attempt this, whatever I say is simply forgotten amongst the chaos of this place. Sometimes not even achknowledged. You go on with your threads as if my post didn't even exist! And its driving me crazy! I don't know how much longer I can take it. I expected to lose my sanity here, but not like this!
Why? Why do you torture me so?!

End rant. Thank you for your time!
Thank you, attention *****. Your complaint has been noted.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Nobody like a Cardie hater. Fact of life.

Buuuut as much as you suck b/c of that... you do have Perry the Platypus as your avatar and he's cute. WAIT WHOA! That must make me Doofenschmirtz!! YES!!