Lt. Commander
# 11
06-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMcCallie
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the rubbish. I just hate that my rubbish always gets buried amongst the rubbish...
A Platypus?!

GASP!!!! PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!

How unexpected!

and by unexpected I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-11-2010, 06:24 PM
I was a member since 2008 and been on here on and off all this time. Each time I returned from a hiatus I had to let people readjust to me, allow time to again become "one of the guy's" seeing how every time I been back there has been an entirely new crew, most of the old timers from when I joined are gone or don't post.

What I am getting at is it takes time for everyone to know you and feel comfortable playing with you when it comes to friendly little jabs. Don't worry, in know time you'll be as one of us as a Borg toaster.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Begin rant:

I came to the ten forward forum about two months ago. On the first day I posted, I was welcomed warmly with many warnings about sanity and anime violence. I was very pleased with the kind reception I was given.

Ever since, I have posted around and about, joining your ridiculous threads and starting a few of my own. But every time I attempt this, whatever I say is simply forgotten amongst the chaos of this place. Sometimes not even achknowledged. You go on with your threads as if my post didn't even exist! And its driving me crazy! I don't know how much longer I can take it. I expected to lose my sanity here, but not like this!
Why? Why do you torture me so?!

End rant. Thank you for your time!
*sniffs*

Problem: Your old. Your not new. And your infrequent at best.

Solution: Post more often!
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Begin rant:

I came to the ten forward forum about two months ago. On the first day I posted, I was welcomed warmly with many warnings about sanity and anime violence. I was very pleased with the kind reception I was given.

Ever since, I have posted around and about, joining your ridiculous threads and starting a few of my own. But every time I attempt this, whatever I say is simply forgotten amongst the chaos of this place. Sometimes not even achknowledged. You go on with your threads as if my post didn't even exist! And its driving me crazy! I don't know how much longer I can take it. I expected to lose my sanity here, but not like this!
Why? Why do you torture me so?!

End rant. Thank you for your time!
Your lucky I went utterly mad after the first day
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Nobody like a Cardie hater. Fact of life.

Buuuut as much as you suck b/c of that... you do have Perry the Platypus as your avatar and he's cute. WAIT WHOA! That must make me Doofenschmirtz!! YES!!
Hmmmm...as much as I hate you, I feel compelled to make you a doofenschmirtz/cardie avatar....already on it