Lt. Commander
# 1 um so...
06-12-2010, 09:46 PM
we may not need "super defiants" in the tier 5 ship lineup. they may not "need entire Fleets to pool their resources to create." it would take me a while to get used to that idea. I always liked the idea of some sort of space control ship. Something big, like the voth city ships or maybe a huge futuristic federation city ship. or at least something that could act like a carrier; with a power to do different attacks involving launching ships at the enemy. they could carry defiant class ships and different types of fighter crafts. A power could be made to let the ship itself separate into two or three pieces. imagine the borg faces seeing a federation mobile starbase separating into three pieces while launching fighters...
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2010, 07:30 AM
the top ship in this pic. is 1500 meters, and the bottom ship is about 750 meters, mova style ship. The ship ship's brim of the sauser section is about 15 decks, and holds fighter craft. - T
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seawulf View Post
we may not need "super defiants" in the tier 5 ship lineup. they may not "need entire Fleets to pool their resources to create." it would take me a while to get used to that idea. I always liked the idea of some sort of space control ship. Something big, like the voth city ships or maybe a huge futuristic federation city ship. or at least something that could act like a carrier; with a power to do different attacks involving launching ships at the enemy. they could carry defiant class ships and different types of fighter crafts. A power could be made to let the ship itself separate into two or three pieces. imagine the borg faces seeing a federation mobile starbase separating into three pieces while launching fighters...
So.......the borg would have to fight..........voltron? The disconnect idea, while good, wont happen. If anything we may just see a fed carrier generic alla cryptic fall off the artists desk. Defiants though? maybe not..they might throw runabouts on it. Good Idea though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
So.......the borg would have to fight..........voltron? The disconnect idea, while good, wont happen. If anything we may just see a fed carrier generic alla cryptic fall off the artists desk. Defiants though? maybe not..they might throw runabouts on it. Good Idea though.
Voltron? No. I was hoping for something along the lines of Megazord.