Lt. Commander
# 11
06-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urantia View Post
Still not showing my proper amout of days...has me at 61.16 days {I have seen no adjustment at all} and I have been here non-stop since day one of headstart {and only ever entered 1 retail code the first possible day it would let me [Feb 2nd]}. Cryptic has until my next billing date {or before I am charged that is} to set it straight before I cancel my subscription. And I am not the sort to re-up once I leave. Once I am gone I am gone.

I have done everything possible to try and get their attention to no avail. And all I have heard {aside from seeing some adjustments like the OPs} was mention from Rekhan aka "the marketing dude"....with an unprofessional title like this I do not expect much. All in all it is going like I expected....broken as hell. I see they are starting to make adjustments...but not removing rewards they already mistakenly passed out due to this issue. This system is the biggest joke I have ever seen....as I have said before to me it is not about the actual rewards, but the principle of the matter.

I really do feel they can give a rats ass what I or anyone thinks...all I know is this is not a real veterans reward system...but a buy-in system. I can understand screwing a lot of things up {and they have on many fronts}, but not this. Truly disappointing :-(.
You are completely over-reacting, so take a deep breath and exhale slowly while reading the rest of my reply.

They aren't doing it on purpose to spite you. Its an accounting error. Millions happen every day. Computer's only do math as well as they are programmed to.

Its very likely there were 2 or more errors occuring; one that adds 30 days extra and another one that resets the counter when you have some combination of pre-order and subscription setup.

They've obviously fixed the 1st one, and the 2nd one may be fixed very soon. It would serve you best to submit another polite and descriptive support or billing ticket (not a bug report) and they'll probably get back to you.

In the end, its not hampering your gameplay, and there are no "principles" to stand on because its a bug and not malicious. They WILL fix it and you'll get your rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-14-2010, 03:17 AM
I have been active for "81.72" days.

Alright, I suppose, but are the 30 "free play" days included? 'Cuase I activated 2 games on my account.
Lt. Commander
So i try to go into the game last night and i can't get in ??

I then check my account and it says subscription status "suspended" .....WTF.

I then press reactivate and all is well....except now it says i've only bin a subscriber for 30.67 days....i played throught the beta and have been playing ever since....(although this is still beta) .

What gives ??

It's a great way to avoide giving out veteren rewards....thanks Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmacd View Post
So i try to go into the game last night and i can't get in ??

I then check my account and it says subscription status "suspended" .....WTF.

I then press reactivate and all is well....except now it says i've only bin a subscriber for 30.67 days....i played throught the beta and have been playing ever since....(although this is still beta) .

What gives ??

It's a great way to avoide giving out veteren rewards....thanks Cryptic.
I think some with account inactivity is still wrong. My CO one says I have 79 days of vet time but I was active there from headstart (end of August) until February 20, 2010. I didn't know August to Feb was just 79 days and here I've been going throughout life celebrating Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and MLK Day all in different months. Someone from Cryptic should have told me there was only 10 months in a year.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-14-2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
I got the 200 day vet reward but have an active sub for 143.89 so I have no clue how it works
You got to 200 days before Cryptic fixed the calculation bugs. Had they waited a couple of more days to fix the bug I'd have hit 200 as well.