Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2010, 06:08 PM
My crew is preserved thanks to the wonders of Imperial/Federation Medical Sciences. We all plan to live to be over 500 so we can make lots of movies.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
When Beth Hawkwood made it to Rear Admiral she put her hair in a bun and stopped using the cute stance. Now she looks like an uptight b****.
I did something similar for my character Fourteen.

She hit Admiral and her on duty hairstyle went to a ponytail as opposed the long casual look. Though the twitchy stance will never change as it is just so perfect for a Borg. Just like Creature is on a Ferangi.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2010, 08:01 PM
I did this too, it's part of shy I'm so frustrated with the leveling speed. I don't play my main anymore for fear of gaining too much experience...
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSlyman View Post
The game's clock started on January 29, 2410 OEC, or Stardate 87076.7 (give or take a few points). It is now Stardate 88061.9, which is almost one year later. So unless you're some freakishly short-lived species, I highly doubt your character is going to look much different than they did when you started playing.
I wasn’t even following the stardate. Though with higher rank dose bring more stress, so he may "age" the way world leaders do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Spade
I don't see the big deal since no one looks at your char 90% of the time cept for you anyways
true, but he doesn’t look like a young man with the rank of RA. He looks like a man who climbed the ranks slowly, as apposed to a 30 something who had the best year of his life.