Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
[quote=Fractal_Eye]Also, someone (Stormstryke, I think?) brought up the bloody hand print TWoK version (just to add to the variations they could do) in another thread. I'm hoping they are adding to the TWoK pack, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't, really.

I used mine for the first month or so after launch, but my character was bugged, and I couldn't take it off. I tried to change it out, but he wasn't having it. I sort of got sick of it, but now that the open flap choice has been added (or the bug fixed, whatever), I might use it occasionally, at least until we get some other good formal uniform options.

I would really like to see some of the suggestions you've mentioned to be added, though. If it's the same as the code that's currently out there, I don't think Cryptic will make too much off of it, heh. (Not to say they won't make anything; I just think not too much.)[/QUOTE

I hope they add the bloody hand print version of TWOK uniform. When I got the open flap version I was hoping you would be able to turn it on and off as an option in the tailor. If they added the bloody hand print version as a stand alone purchase in the C-Store i would buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
There are options that aren't just a variation on the basic uniform. If you remember from the movies, there's more than just the jacket and pants/skirt created. You have the engineering suit, Scotty's jacket, Kirk's vest, and more. If they put those up as part of the package, even though I DID buy the Season Three Blu-Ray set (I would've bought it even without the code) I might be tempted to purchase again just for those. If they include them free of charge, then so much the better. And, for the love of Roddenberry, fix the damn rank insignia. I want to be able to choose what I want to show, not be stuck with the captain pin. Please also include the option to put service pins on the sleeves. Seeing nothing but a blank strip of white there makes me a sad Trekkie.