Lt. Commander
# 31
06-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
Some Lifers pushing their "Oh, I paid $240/300, so I'm super-special" status making them better than subscribing schlubs has been getting up my nose for months. Well, I paid $120 plus multiple boxed sets. What special treatment for my investment should I get?
You have all the perks from all the boxed sets you bought, and have had it since day 1.

And if LTS logic is correct, you ALSO should get an instant 12 months of subscribed time. ($120 is 12 months, right?)
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Just keep in mind ... the rewards for the 200, 300 and 400 day time markers ... don't exist yet. As in they're not in-game. Can't be claimed. And haven't been put in game physically by the devs.

So it's moot. Even if they wanted to give lifers these items right now, they can't. Because they're not there to be given.

It took them the entire time on Tribble and multiple patches to get the Alternate Future Timeline badge correct. And that's just a badge.

Their Galaxy X is late.

The MU Uniforms were late.

Timing is not their strong suit here.

They don't have the captain's yacht done. So no one gets it. Until it's done. No matter how long your lifetime sub is for ... you can't have something that does not exist.

If wishes were horses ...
Well yeah. If things aren't made, they aren't made. And personally... I don't even really care all that much. Either way. I just like logical consistency.

And I just think that logically it makes more sense to count time subscribed as soon as it's paid. 30(ish) instant days every time a monthly renews. 365 every time a yearly renews. 60(ish) instant days for each 2-month game card. And the logic is consistent , a LTS has infinite days, paid up front.

If the stuff isn't in yet, it's then added to all qualifying accounts when it goes live, whether those accounts have been monthly, yearly, game carded, or LTS.

It's probably not going to work that way though, so it's a good thing for me that I don't care too much!