Lt. Commander
Yesterday, I started a mission that will probably take me all day to complete, if I am lucky.

The Title of it was: "War Zone of Klingon Thieves"
The Description: "Fight in War Zone, (0/10)
(meaning I have to fight that zone 10 times to complete the terms of the mission)

The Green Text says to go to Kerrat and join any war zone. I have fought in Kerrat before, and did one set toward this mission, it is full of BORG ships, and not a single Klingon in sight.

Why is the text of the mission title about "Klingon Thieves", when the area is loaded with Borg Communication Equip, and Repair Services Equip, and not a single Klingon ship??
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2010, 02:40 AM
Ker'rat is an open PvP area. The Klingons that the text refers to are other players.

Except all the Klingons players are happily running exploration missions in Klingon space so that you will be very lucky to see one in Ker'rat. But if you do, enjoy the finght.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2010, 03:35 AM
You can also do it by completing the Ground War Zone (where you rescue people and fight borg - competing against other federation Captains).

Almost no-one knows about the ground war zone.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You can also do it by completing the Ground War Zone (where you rescue people and fight borg - competing against other federation Captains).

Almost no-one knows about the ground war zone.
Thanks for the Info!

(I never PvP much, anyway....)
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-15-2010, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
Ker'rat is an open PvP area. The Klingons that the text refers to are other players.

Except all the Klingons players are happily running exploration missions in Klingon space so that you will be very lucky to see one in Ker'rat. But if you do, enjoy the finght.
Ah, I did go in there once, and there were about five or so of them in there.

If the point is to fight the Klingons, then why is mission completion based on the Borg side of the area??

I got the credit for 1 of the 10 completion points, but only after the Borg were done in.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
The Green Text says to go to Kerrat and join any war zone. I have fought in Kerrat before, and did one set toward this mission, it is full of BORG ships, and not a single Klingon in sight.
Another set of Text Box Errors: Some of the KIT Items I have run across, there were several, and I did not want to spend considerable time and paper writing all of them down to be re-typed here.

Several Level VII items were shown as Level IV on the Item Icon.
Several Level IX Items were shown as Level V on the Item Icon.

Either the Text Box or the Item Icon is miss-written.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-15-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
If the point is to fight the Klingons, then why is mission completion based on the Borg side of the area??
It is actually a race between the Federation and Klingons to complete the mission first. If the other side complete it first you get a telling off by your bosses and no phat loot as a reward.

But as the Klingons have a war zone all to themselves, the sensible ones go there to do the anti-brog mission without any interference from the Federation. So the only Klingons you will see in Ker'rat are there for some PvP fun. Assuming they can be bothered to leave the exploration clusters.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Another set of Text Box Errors: Some of the KIT Items I have run across, there were several, and I did not want to spend considerable time and paper writing all of them down to be re-typed here.

Several Level VII items were shown as Level IV on the Item Icon.
Several Level IX Items were shown as Level V on the Item Icon.

Either the Text Box or the Item Icon is miss-written.
Recently, I have come across severl Weapon ID Cards that have a Discription of a 400 Shield on them. Looks like Text Box Editing is not yet complete???