Lt. Commander
# 1 Aid missions broken for you?
06-14-2010, 02:31 AM
I been having a problem with aid mission lately (over a week) and every time i complete one the offer of friendship offers no items at all. This has happened more then 10 times in a row now and I am interested to see if this happens to anyone else. I already checked the log repeteadly for any kind of entry regarding something hapening while I use the offer but it is always registering nothing.

I already filed a bug report and posted the problem but it seems the support department is busy peeling back bananas and jump between trees.

Please let me know if this happens to you as well as I would like to see how frequent this issue is.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2010, 02:37 AM
I have yet to get this specific bug... I am getting at least 2 aid the planet missions a day now. Every time I get a token of freindship (use it) and get an item. I have been in delta v. and Btran

What cluster are you in? It may be bugged in certain areas. I would like to go test it in the area you are in so that I may get the same glitch as you so that we can duplicate the bug reports for them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2010, 03:11 AM
I tried Btran and Rolor Nebula and the result was the same