Lt. Commander
# 21
06-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
For everyone who wonders when this will happen in their timezone, I propose using wolfram alpha.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+am+pdt+to+cest

(Change CEST to your timezone.) It even tells you how long there's to go until that time: "5 hours 19 minutes 30 seconds in the future"
Oh, that's still around?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Oh, that's still around?
Try searching for Star Trek Online with it. :/
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post
Mine too, lets hope the new stuff its not expensive.
Only a couple thousand c points lol
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Stormy! If you could, you might want to remind the web guys to change the Imperial Class Ship Costume to 160 CP while they're adding the new items to the web page. (Already sent Diamonds a mail about it, but just tossing in a reminder, since you'll be changing the page anyhow.)

Also, speaking of the C-Store web page, are there any plans to update the ordering and/or format? I think it's going to get unruly pretty quickly if you don't, lol. Especially for the future, when adding new items.

Meanwhile, I'll offer my usual maintenance thread question:

Cake or death?
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-15-2010, 12:56 AM
Cake or death? What sort of cake are we talking here? Death is tempting but if the cake is good enough....

The C-Store items will be just in time for me to scrap my Miranda and pick up a TOS Enterprise! I thought about the Rivera but the buffs from all Tribbles is so low that it isn't worth the inventory slot in my opinion :/ Does anyone else think that or just me? Showing health regen of 0.002hp/s on one I have is laughable when even 1hp/s would be pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-15-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
Cake or death? What sort of cake are we talking here? Death is tempting but if the cake is good enough....

The C-Store items will be just in time for me to scrap my Miranda and pick up a TOS Enterprise! I thought about the Rivera but the buffs from all Tribbles is so low that it isn't worth the inventory slot in my opinion :/ Does anyone else think that or just me? Showing health regen of 0.002hp/s on one I have is laughable when even 1hp/s would be pathetic.
I'm not sure exactly what kind of cake, to be honest. I guess one that's approved by the Anglican Church? (The little 'cake or death' is from one of Eddie Izzard's comedy bits; probably my favorite of his, next to the flag bit.)

As for the Tribble, yeah, I think the buffs aren't really that great, either. I bought the Best Buy retail version for the Tribble and Targ (also bought an Amazon CE and D2D DDE), and the only reason I'm really glad I have it is to complete the set of tribbles. I just need to find someone to have as a referral and buy the game so I can get the Holographic one, lol.

(My sister's a big Trek fan, and she's always been into RPGs. Not sure if she like's on-line gaming, but I plan on asking her to at least check it out, heh.)
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-15-2010, 01:51 AM
I'm convinced that the servers will come down at 11am UTC, that's what happened last time
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I'm not sure exactly what kind of cake, to be honest. I guess one that's approved by the Anglican Church? (The little 'cake or death' is from one of Eddie Izzard's comedy bits; probably my favorite of his, next to the flag bit.)

As for the Tribble, yeah, I think the buffs aren't really that great, either. I bought the Best Buy retail version for the Tribble and Targ (also bought an Amazon CE and D2D DDE), and the only reason I'm really glad I have it is to complete the set of tribbles. I just need to find someone to have as a referral and buy the game so I can get the Holographic one, lol.

(My sister's a big Trek fan, and she's always been into RPGs. Not sure if she like's on-line gaming, but I plan on asking her to at least check it out, heh.)
The only way I can see myself ever getting any kind of referral thing is if the game price plummets to bargain basement prices at GAME here in the UK. It's a slippery slope from there though so I hope the price stays high enough to put me off lol

I really want more unique items in the game. I'm tired of seeing the same items over and over again. There may be different stats but they're all within a set range and nothing is unique about them. Seeing how many people still love the Efficient Engines it's surprising they don't add more items with stat boosts. The only addition to this that I've seen anywhere is the new [Dmg] weapon drops. It's difficult to get those at Mk X because the only +2 DSE in Gamma Orionis is permanently camped out by bot farmers that Cryptic don't care about :/
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-15-2010, 02:44 AM
Yeah 3 AM will be 11 AM GMT, so I won't get to play til after I come back at after 3 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-15-2010, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I'm convinced that the servers will come down at 11am UTC, that's what happened last time
Mate they say 10 am UTC which is the correct time if used in winter but this time of year it will be 11am BST so your statement is yes and no
Closed Thread