Lt. Commander
# 1 Colorful Beard
07-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Good day,

I come across a few issues tonight that I've found aren't exclusive to me (which is a relief). But now, I believe I might have one.

But no means is it game breaking, more a little annoyance. Basically I have a standard goatee on my character with the color back on both color tabs. Though, for some reason, he seems to have a tuft of brown in his beard. Its a bit hard to explain so I'll link you to my Captain profile to demonstrate.

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...les/99998/view

What weirds me out is that when I'm playing with my partner, my bread is fine on her screen (much lower spec computer).

Any ideas and thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2010, 11:00 AM
looks like you've given him a chin that juts out a bit too far for the hair to handle and the bottom layer is sticking through the top layer. Hopefully when they start bringing out the new hair tech it'll handle this better, in the meantime try tweaking his chin options slightly and see how that pans out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
looks like you've given him a chin that juts out a bit too far for the hair to handle and the bottom layer is sticking through the top layer. Hopefully when they start bringing out the new hair tech it'll handle this better, in the meantime try tweaking his chin options slightly and see how that pans out.
Wonderful idea, didn't even think of that. I'll have a play around and let you know how it goes.

EDIT: For anyone whom is curious, it worked a treat.