Lt. Commander
# 1 Order of the Crimson Guard
06-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Greetings.

This is the new thread for the revamped Second Fleet, who have now gone from only playing STO to a fully fledged multigame guild, named the Order of the Crimson Guard. We will be playing (in addition to STO) SWTOR and Starcraft II when they are released. We are also looking for suggestions as to what else we can expand the guild to playing.

Members here may only play one or all of the games described, and we aim to have a casual feel to the guild, not a stringent agenda.

The structure is relatively simple. There is the Guard Master, who is the overall leader of the Guild and controls the direction of the guild (i.e expansion of the guild). There is also the Guard Captain, who assists the Guard Master in administrative matters and in general. We then have Guard Lieutenants, some of who will be in charge of the guild in certain games so there is better and more effective leadership. We then have a general member rank, Guard, which will make up the bulk of our membership. New recruits on a probationary period hold the rank of Recruit. Meetings are held when there is a need for one, and the times will change so the largest amount of members can attend.

Lastly, we operate a no drama policy. If you are found of wrong doing (i.e.- causing trouble) you will be kicked out of the guild.

Interested in joining? Make sure you can fill this criteria before you send me a PM:
  • A microphone and the ability to use the Ventrilo program are mandatory.
  • You must be over 18.
  • You are expected to be willing to engage in guild matters and to not cause drama.

Member List:
Guard Master:
Pietersen

Guard Captain:
Teg

Guard Lieutenant:
Adrian Dillon
Arachnidus
Intrepid
Matthew Pelter
Nairuk

Guard:
Dash Vazuras
David Masters
Dilt
Elana Moore
Evan Zanolio
Everclash
Ironclaw
Jackson
Jath Sintol
Mara Maka
Miku Shizuka
Oliver
Scott Linder
Stark
Tali
Therb
Thomas Cordell
Timothy Clemence
Virali
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Well this is interesting. I resigned from the fleet yet I'm still listed as a member. XD
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 12:04 AM
Lol yeah Prower has been gone for awhile now. Question though, can we like, have a general vote on a name? In all honesty, I prefer the old moniker over the new one, but think we could come up with a more palatable name overall. I only say this because Order of the Crimson Guard is a little too wordy, as well as almost suggests we are not multi game but in fact TOR only. Can't we be like, the super best friends or something?

BTW, I'm not trying to cause drama. Just a thought is all. As for other games, we could try becoming a "clan" in games such as MW2, RDR etc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 03:21 AM
I have no problem in a new name, as long as the new one reflects that we are a multigame guild and doesn't sound like an 8 year old came up with it . Also in terms on those games, I too have no problem in expanding into those, I would just need to know how many members would play them/are playing them.

Sorry for that mistake too Prower.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2010, 04:18 PM
For the games, I have both RDR and MW2 on PS3, anyone who wants to add me, ask and I can provide you with my PSN. I can't remember it atm.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I as well agree with the name vote and the other games, but as for myself I play MW2 on XBox and do not have a PS3. GT on XBox is Rogue Protocol.

Another PC based game we could look into is Mech Warrior. MW4: Mercinaries is played in particular by a community of people I used to be involved with at Mech Warrior Leagues (MWL). Http://www.mechwarriorleagues.com. They have several units there and we'd definitely find some stiff competition. As well, there will be a # 5 coming out in the somewhat near future.

Oh, if anyone is interested, I'd enjoy some head to head or w/e on guitar hero/band hero on xbox live .
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomraptor View Post
I as well agree with the name vote and the other games, but as for myself I play MW2 on XBox and do not have a PS3. GT on XBox is Rogue Protocol.

Another PC based game we could look into is Mech Warrior. MW4: Mercinaries is played in particular by a community of people I used to be involved with at Mech Warrior Leagues (MWL). Http://www.mechwarriorleagues.com. They have several units there and we'd definitely find some stiff competition. As well, there will be a # 5 coming out in the somewhat near future.

Oh, if anyone is interested, I'd enjoy some head to head or w/e on guitar hero/band hero on xbox live .
I think MW5 when it comes out would be great, as long as enough people can run it. I have a feeling it will be graphically intensive. If anyone was interested we could also do Sins of a Solar Empire, haven't tried it online but it can be pretty epic in single player.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2010, 07:09 AM
All's quiet on the Order's front. Waiting for the Crimson King?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Greetings to the Crimson guys, hope all is well - and with you Walker.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, we're back.