Lt. Commander
# 1 teaming/instances
08-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Um... Cryptic. If I am on a team with someone, I want to be in the same instance as them. I don't want to have to jump instances, and try to outsmart the system into letting me play with my friends. Just give me a HUGE obvious button that lets me join someone's instance. Is this hard to program or something? You did it fine with CoX. I just want to team with my friends. Please, please, please, FINALLY get around to fixing this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I second that, also could someone tell me what it means if im in a team and I share a mission and it says they can join as a crossover? Im LT5 and I tried to do Starbase 24 with a lvl LT3 and he had been offered the mission but when we approached SB24 together he didnt get the option to enter.

Odd how an online game seems to have such issues with people playing together.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Me too!
08-20-2010, 01:29 AM
I've tried everything short of unplugging my computer and still can't join a teammate in a Delta Volanis mission. The last patch Cryptic did seemed to really stuff up the team instances. 90% of the time I get stuck in the same broken instance that I can't complete because I can't beam down; I swear Trelane's Planet is chasing me around!
Lt. Commander
# 4 Thank You Cryptic!!
08-26-2010, 10:51 PM
My wife and I just tested six systems in the Hromi Cluster on Tribble. Not a SINGLE PROBLEM joining into instances together!!!!

We will continue to try these out -- we didn't get any Aid the Planet Missions -- but the six systems we got worked well, and it was a joy to be playing together again in exploration missions!

THANK YOU for addressing this bug -- I know it was a hard one. And I will crosspost this only twice, I promise.