Lt. Commander
Now, before I waste my CPs on this, can someone tell me which version of the uniform this is. I am hoping that it is the one where you have to give a tug on your top every time you stand up. And that this action happens automatically.

Also is the Tribble that you can now buy better than the ones you can breed?

TIA for your help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
Now, before I waste my CPs on this, can someone tell me which version of the uniform this is. I am hoping that it is the one where you have to give a tug on your top every time you stand up. And that this action happens automatically.

Also is the Tribble that you can now buy better than the ones you can breed?

TIA for your help.
Regarding TNG Series uniform, it's the one fromt he shows with the small collar trim (as opposed to the open v-neck from movies/DS9).

You can actually see screenshots in-game by going to the C-Store and clicking "info" - it should bring up two shots of TNG series uniforms.

The Rivera tribble (I believe that's the preorder one) is not as good as the higher tier tribbles you can breed:
http://stowiki.org/w/images/1/1c/Tri...ding_Chart.png
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
It's the season 3 and beyond senior staff version of the uniform (the exact one you're talking about). The tug though, is an emote you have to activate yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-15-2010, 11:51 AM
TNG uniform is the TNG series. As in, the black top with department color overlay on the front and back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The tug though, is an emote you have to activate yourself.
Damn. I'll never manage that, my manual dexterity can barely cope with doing one thing at a time. For me standing up and tugging down would result in an unseemly mess.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Does the TNG uniform set include the Counselor Troi "uniform" (I use the term loosely).
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Damn. I'll never manage that, my manual dexterity can barely cope with doing one thing at a time. For me standing up and tugging down would result in an unseemly mess.
Click on the emote list on your chat window. Click on the thumbtack icon. It's now pinned to your screen until you zone, leaving the emote list present for easy clicking.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Does the TNG uniform set include the Counselor Troi "uniform" (I use the term loosely).
And does it include the male "skant" option?

Oh, and there was nothing LOOSE about Troi's uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-15-2010, 09:50 PM
No, TNG uniform is the uniform Picard wore in seasons 3-7. Any variants are not available, uniforms worn in seasons 1&2 are not available.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos6507 View Post
And does it include the male "skant" option?

Oh, and there was nothing LOOSE about Troi's uniform.
Skants would be a Season 1 Uniform option and Troi's "uniforms" are about as much uniforms as Wesley Crusher's acting ensign uniform or the play uniform Nog bought. So much so that when Eric Pressman took over, he told her she had to start wearing a uniform and indicated that the outfit she'd been wearing for most of the series wasn't one.